Jebao Pumps -- NOW IN STOCK!!

Hey Archit what size would you suggest for a 180?

Hi Eric,

A wp60 will do wonders in your 180 :)

You "might" need to supplement with some cheap smaller pumps (use the ones you already have) to avoid any dead spots depending on your rock work. We have a wp60 in our 125 at not even medium setting and have a TON of flow :)

- Archit

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Hey Archit,
Your vid of the 60 is the only one on youtube ive seen that was useful at all. All the others were empty tanks with like 12" waves.
I didnt even see it here first. I was browsing around looking for vids after hearing about them on rc, and low and behold a local guy has the dirt on them. Way to go man, and thanks!
I know you said these have the latest controllers, but.....any way of getting the variable voltage power supply for it/does one exist for the 60? I may want to run this on a range of different sized tanks, just get the biggest one, and that adjustment might be needed. Your thoughts on the stock controllers flexibility of flow ammt?
Lastly, shipping to NH fee?

Hey Archit,
Your vid of the 60 is the only one on youtube ive seen that was useful at all. All the others were empty tanks with like 12" waves.
I didnt even see it here first. I was browsing around looking for vids after hearing about them on rc, and low and behold a local guy has the dirt on them. Way to go man, and thanks!
I know you said these have the latest controllers, but.....any way of getting the variable voltage power supply for it/does one exist for the 60? I may want to run this on a range of different sized tanks, just get the biggest one, and that adjustment might be needed. Your thoughts on the stock controllers flexibility of flow ammt?
Lastly, shipping to NH fee?

Thank you! :) I can check with my suppliers on the variable voltage power -- honestly though, I'd probably get a wp40 unless you have a 125g or bigger .. there is a relatively decent amount of price difference and the wp60 pushes just wayyyy too much water :) Even at less than medium setting, I can't hold my hand steady in the tank while trying to move corals around in our 125.

The stock controllers are pretty decent -- personally I didn't notice too big of a difference between S1 and S2, but you can definitely notice a difference between S1 and S3 (S1 = 100% power, S2 = 75% power, S3 = 50% power). I do love the ability to have different modes and the frequency dial. I've been experimenting with switching the flow around from Wave to Else every now and then to see how the corals react. Overall, I really have on gripes. Shipping to NH should be around $10 via FedEx Ground.

Archit I'm upgrading to a 90rr, I have an mp40 right now. Should I get the wp25 or wp40?

If you plan to keep the mp40, I'd get the wp25 -- if you plan to sell it, then a wp40 would be better.

Thanks! :)

- Archit

also anyone know if i can get a new photocell?? I lost mine before i even got to use it :(

lol no worries, I'll give you one of mine when you are here next time. I don't use them anymore and corals love it just the same :)

- Archit

I have a wp-60 on my 180 and its all i need! I dont even need to run it at full speed... its only been on for less then a month but i love it so far!

Set my 60 up this morning. All I can say is WOW! It was making waves and stirring things up like crazy. I turned it down to the lowest setting when I left for work. I will need to dial in the location, speed, and frequency, but this thing rocks. I will point my Korralias behind the rockwrok to keep things moving through the crevices but the 60 pumps a lot of water.

My anthias were not used to the improved flow and were blasted across the tank.

The WP-10 has been released now. When will you get them in stock? I may just Pre-Order from Fish-Street.com since that's who gets it first, but I feel much safer ordering from you even if I have to wait longer.

We'll be getting them soon :) my supplier is waiting for my word to ship them to me :) I was hoping to place an order for the dc pumps at the same time but might have to drop that idea because it'll be impossible to be competitive with the manufacturer themselves :p

We'll be getting them soon :) my supplier is waiting for my word to ship them to me :) I was hoping to place an order for the dc pumps at the same time but might have to drop that idea because it'll be impossible to be competitive with the manufacturer themselves :p

Make sure you verify with your supplier when you order them that you recieve the ones with the magnet mounts. The seem to have shipped them with suction cups which sucks, but FishStreet ships them with a magnet mount upgrade free of charge which id imagine you'd be able to get your hands on also. I get the feeling nobody will want the suction cup ones anyways so just a heads p before you make an order and get screwed over, lol. Shoot me a PM when you've ordered the WP-10 so I can have one set aside for myself please. =]

Already verified ;-) they'll come with magnets. Wp10s do not come with a light sensor though -- just wanted to throw it out there just in case :)

Yep I was aware of all that. =) Fantastic! These will be a top seller for you, I'm sure if it. Smaller controller footprint also. Those light sensors don't work anyways, lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Yep that's the average price point regardless where you go for one. =) Lmk Archit. I'll take one for certain. Hope the shipping from your place to mine isn't too much. I'd imagine you could ship in a Flat Rate box.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Great thread....If I was going to go with a 75 gallon and have a MP40 already and wanted one to put on the other side you think a 25 or 40? I want to get one with the photo sensor. Next Question as far as my 57 rimless that has 1/2 glass have you an info as far as which ones I could use as far as magnet capabilities.

Thanks

Great thread....If I was going to go with a 75 gallon and have a MP40 already and wanted one to put on the other side you think a 25 or 40? I want to get one with the photo sensor. Next Question as far as my 57 rimless that has 1/2 glass have you an info as far as which ones I could use as far as magnet capabilities.

Thanks

I'd get a wp25 for both. A fellow reefer tried out a wp40 in his 75, and said the flow was just way too much ... I'll have to check the magnets of wp25 on our display regarding effectiveness on thicker glass .. I have a wp40 on our display and the magnet has been holding well -- I'd imagine it's the same magnet but will double check for you :)

EDIT: Come to think of it, I know another reefer that has wp40 in this 75 and he is more than happy with it ... if you're planning to keep the MP40, then I'd say go with a wp25, if you're planning to sell the MP40, then you can go with WP40

- Archit

Last edited:
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back