FS Jebao slave doser fs

Joker

Viking Corals
BRS Member
So I bought the wrong dosing pump and the Ebay seller does not allow returns(of course not) and I need to buy the right one. So I have to sell this one before I can buy the new one. My loss your gain right. Well it's a slave doser so if you dont already have jebao doser it wont work for you. It's a 4 pump system with a extra dosing head and a cable to connect to your current jebao doser. I paid $50 for it but only asking $40 looking to sell it fast as I need a doser.

20200316_110545.jpg

20200316_110534.jpg

How do you set MLS with this since there is no display or buttons?

I think all the pumps with the display has up to 8 pumps you can select. Once you add these 4 to your current doser(say you have 4 already) you will now have 8 dosing pumps to control. If your screen does not show up to 8 maybe it registers the new pumps once plugged in. I don’t know how it works as I just got it in today and from looking at the manual it’s one of the ways I just said. I’ll take pics of the manual

Willing to trade for sps coral, red tuxedo urchin, refuge light, frag rack. Let me know what you have, pics please

Bump also willing to trade for a pico tank

I came across your thread via a google search, I am interested in purchasing, not sure what you are willing to part with it for, but shipping would be to zip code 63367. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back