Jillian's Boston

jason401

Non-member
Anyone interested in joining? Thinking maybe Saturday April 12th? Red Sox vs Yankees games at 1:05

If anyone's unfamiliar with Jillian's, it's a pretty fun joint. There's bowling, pool, ping pong, crazy tv's, drinks, food everything. Bring the kids, there's plenty to do.

I'll be there, I know Higor and a few others will be there too. No frag tanks hahaha, but I'm sure trading will be fine. I'll ask them ahead of time.

Also, dates not set in stone either.

http://jilliansboston.com/

Last edited:
LOVE the idea bro!!!! I think this is a great chance for everyone to bring their families. I know I always loved going to Jillians... since my teens :)

Ping Pong players out there... I am issuing a chalenge fyi... :GB_bonesrock:

Higor

13th better? Its a Sunday though..lmk what you guys think... following sat?

To be honest I like Saturdays better... Sunday is too close to Monday. Not enough time to recover before going to work if you know what I mean :).

Higor

To be honest I like Saturdays better... Sunday is too close to Monday. Not enough time to recover before going to work if you know what I mean :).

Higor

I here ya, lets see whats going on for April 19th. Any major events?

Danny prob isnt gonna catch anything anyway hahahah

A cold? Hahahaha. I'm going to do like I do every opening day. Limit out on trout at first light and get drunk the rest of the morning. Asleep by noon.

April 19th good?

Danny if you don't catch any fish. You have to buy everyone a round.. And we want pics, no bs fish stories!

I here ya, lets see whats going on for April 19th. Any major events?

Danny prob isnt gonna catch anything anyway hahahah

Just feel a revive is in order for this comment. Had 8 in 2 hours. This is the first.

image_zps38211e1e.jpg

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back