JT invades CRA on Sat. August 1st

UncleJT

BOHICA
If anyone wants to stop by and say hello, I will be spending most of the day hanging out at CRA this Saturday.

I am taking my mother down to Woods Hole in the morning so she can spend her birthday with my sister on Martha's Vineyard. I will then be meeting up with them again later that night at my sisters place in Attleboro.

Stop on by CRA and help me dig through the rock tanks for rock for my new tank and join me in making contributions to the swear jar. :rolleyes:

What time will be getting there JT
I will likely be sitting there or at the Dunkin Death across the street waiting for them to open. Dropping moms off at the Woods Hole terminal for the 7am ferry so I will be plenty early.

Had the pleasure of meeting the following riff-raff today at CRA:

Doherty
RiverReefer
JBishop and his beautiful girlfriend

Came home with roughly 25 lbs. of rock and a bunch of other much needed supplies. Tank is mostly aquascaped now, just need to get just a couple more small pieces. Will update my photo thread when the water clears.

Oh, man, I missed to meet unclejt yesterday, hope you come back and give me a chance to meet you next time; I buy lunch next time, later

CRA - the Bay / CRA - the Bay Hmmmm... Bay was calm & I got a tan!! :D:p

Although I must admit I tried to find the time!

Back