JT invades CRA this Friday!

UncleJT

BOHICA
Unless I met you at MACNA in 2004, I haven't had a chance to meet anyone yet since moving back home to NH in 2007. Jeremy and I go way back but I have never seen his store. I'm heading down there on Friday to pick up two new tanks and a stand. If anyone will be in the area and wants to stop by, I'd love to meet you.

I plan on hanging out for a little bit but Ruth says Jeremy and I can't drink Vitamin-G on premises so I am not sure how long I will stay. :p I'm currently planning on arriving around 11am. I just have to make a quick stop in Malden on my way down to pick up some other hardware I need.

If I don't see anyone on Friday, I should be at the July meet. :cool:

Jeremy should practice his customer relations and bring you to Aiden's Pub for your Vitamin G, you may have to twist his arm! Mmmmmm. Aiden's!!!! :)

Yeah, they have smithwicks on tap too.. but the day before the 4th, in bristol, on fireworks night? Nah. Heh.

Had a great time at CRA today. Had the chance to meet Behrmon, albeit briefly, and catch up with Jeremy and Ruth a bit. I brought home a 40G Breeder, after drilling a hole for a 1.5" bulkhead, a black pine stand, and a 20L tank for my sump.

Stopped in Malden bright and early on my way down to pick up some used hardware from Nocturnal. The canopy is gonna work out nice once I rewire it and clean it up a bit. I also bought a Octopus NW-200 skimmer and a Phosban reactor to run carbon.

I will start a build thread once I get the stand in the house. That is just too bulky for me alone. However, I did manage to get the 40 Breeder up two flights of stairs by myself.

Thanks again to Ruth's wonderful hospitality as always and to Jerm for something.. oh yeah, drilling an almost perfect hole in my tank. Thanks man. :D

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back