July 4th (July 2nd actually :) ) Fish Special!!!

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
One of my very trusted suppliers is having some awesome specials on fish.

As always, I'm more than happy to pass the savings down! :)

I'm planning to get 7-8 yellow tangs for our personal tanks, but here are a few deals that stood out :

Yellow Tang 2-2.5" -- 24-lot -- $19.99 ea
Yellow Tang 2-2.5" -- 12-lot -- $21.99 ea

Clown Trigger Sm -- 12-lot -- $19.99 ea

Cleaner Shrimp Md -- 24-lot -- $14 ea
Cleaner Shrimp Md -- 12-lot -- $16 ea

Tank Raised Platinum Clowns -- $69.99 ea
Tank Raised Snowflake Clowns -- $49.99 ea

Bipartitus leopard wrasse -- $40 ea

If you're looking for something else, send me an email at [email protected] -- I'll let you know the best price available.

PLEASE NOTE: The fish will NEED TO BE PICKED UP BY 11:00 AM Tuesday, July 2nd, 2013 !! We do not have the resources to hold the fish in tanks, and they'll be sitting in their bags until you pick them up.

1) We will not be responsible for any losses once the fish leave our place.

2) Pre-payment is required for this deal and these prices.

Unless the fish are picked up by 11:00 am, we will not be held responsible for any casualties and you will lose your payment.
(solely because we do not have the resources to hold the fish in tanks and they will be sitting in their tiny little bags, until you pick them up ... you don't want your next best friend to be sitting in a tiny little bag for too long now, do you?)

Yep! You can email or pm me with the name(s) of the fish you are looking for, and I can get you the prices :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I need to place the order by 1:00 pm est.

So if you are looking for something, please let me know by then.

Thanks!

Archit

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks to this wonderful weather and the holiday weekend, we'll be moving this order out to next week. From what I've been told, my suppliers will have much better selection by then! woohoo!!

Any purple tangs or Achilles tangs?

They don't have them in stock right now -- they might be available next week -- they're getting a big shipment from Red Sea and that's where the good stuff comes from :) No idea on prices until I see the price sheets ...

Thanks,

- Archit

Archit I may want to get some stuff next week, let me know when you plan on placing the order. Thanks! I know I'm deff interested in a kole tang if you could get me a price on that and will let ya know what else when I make some decisions lol

Archit I may want to get some stuff next week, let me know when you plan on placing the order. Thanks! I know I'm deff interested in a kole tang if you could get me a price on that and will let ya know what else when I make some decisions lol

Sounds good Dave! :)

Unfortunately prices and stock change on day-to-day basis, but as of now, Kole tangs (medium, from Hawaii) are $28.99 ea

Thanks!

- Archit

Thanks Archit, I will take one at that price. Like you said tho let me know if it changes. I will text you the list of other fish I am thinking about later this week. Thanks again! Talk to you soon!which day do you plan on placing an order/receiving an order next week?

Archit your killing me lol. Next week ill have more $$ and your going to make me spend it haha

:) hopefully they'll have some nice corals for me too! :) I really want to design the "ultimate euphyllia pack" :)

Thanks Archit, I will take one at that price. Like you said tho let me know if it changes. I will text you the list of other fish I am thinking about later this week. Thanks again! Talk to you soon!which day do you plan on placing an order/receiving an order next week?

Sounds good Dave! Most probably we'll be looking for Tuesday or Thursday delivery. These guys also have some high end wrasses like the flame wrasse, rhomboid wrasse etc if someone is interested.

Thanks,

- Archit

Here are the prices for this Tuesday/Wednesday's shipment:

Yellow Tang 2-2.5" -- 24-lot -- $19.99 ea
Yellow Tang 2-2.5" -- 12-lot -- $21.99 ea

Kole Tang M -- $28.99

Cleaner Shrimp Md -- 24-lot -- $14 ea
Cleaner Shrimp Md -- 12-lot -- $16 ea

Red and White coco-worms - $15 ea

Tank Raised Platinum Clowns -- $69.99 ea
Tank Raised Snowflake Clowns -- $49.99 ea

Yellow Clown Goby -- $6

Lawnmower Blenny - $12.50
Starry Blenny - $13.99

Yellow watchman goby: $7.99

Neon Goby: $19.99

All other rules stay the same (pick-up by 11 etc).

Thanks,

- Archit

Order will be getting delivered here on Wednesday.

So far we have:

12 x Yellow 2"-2.5" tangs ($21.99 ea)
1 x Yellow Clown Goby ($7)
1 x Green Clown Goby ($7)
1 x Barnacle Blenny ($18.99)
1 x Yasha Goby ($34.99)
1 x Pistol Shrimp ($9.99)
1 x Neon Goby ($19.99)
2 x Coco-worms ($14.99 ea)
1 x Yellow Coris Wrasse (md) ($14.99)

All orders are to be picked up before 11:00am on Wednesday for the non DOA guarantee; and as stated previously, we can't be held responsible once the fish leaves our place.

If you have already contacted me and something you asked for is missing, or you would like to change your order please email me right away at [email protected]

Thanks!

- Archit

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back