July meeting?

Interested in July meeting?

• Yes, I'd go.

Votes: 29 48.3%
  • Nope, it's summer.

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Maybe, who knows?

Votes: 22 36.7%
  • Other, I'll specify in my post in this thread.

Votes: 3 5.0%

• Total voters

Moe_K

Stabbed by Foulke
Are you interested in attending a July 2004 meeting?
Probably won't be a visiting speaker.
Perhaps a verteran will speak on their tanks or explain a DIY project.
Location would very likely be Wakefield library.
We'd have a frag swap.
Let us gauge interest.

I have unfortunately not attended a meeting since the jan 03 meeting (I had to look at my membership card to realize I was expired!). I don't drive so I basically can only attend meetings in the city, as that one was.

A shame, but this is one of the few reasons I would have for getting a car, and it isn't really enough at this time :).

MAybe you could hitch a ride. Where do you live? Was it Quincy?
Perhaps one of our gang from the South Shore could hook you up.

How bout outdoors somewhere?? I know myself hate being indoors in the summer? Maybe cookout / auction DIY thing? my area isnt huge but I know we have done 75 people without breaking a sweat in the summer...

Let?s see mow the lawn or other fun stuff like that or go to a BRS meet!!!!!
Do you really want an answer?:D

skyedolphan said:
How bout outdoors somewhere?? I know myself hate being indoors in the summer? Maybe cookout / auction DIY thing? my area isnt huge but I know we have done 75 people without breaking a sweat in the summer...
Sure, Dawn. Not a bad idea.
Only thing that would foil the plan is weather. But we could figure something out.

I would definitely go - Dawn's suggestion sounds good. Either way I'll be there

Last edited:
Sounds good to me even if the weather hits us I can open the 2 sides of the house and the gameroom basement along with Jays area downstairs we do about 45-50 on holidays not including the kids soo It can be done and we have a few areas to set up different projects
oh ya parking is not a problem unless you cant walk 100 feet I have a school at the top of the street

skydolphin, did that idea just Dawn on you?

Sorry, lame joke.

After some of the one eye jokes I've heard it isn't that bad....right Scuba

Darren nice to see you back :(
only kidding very cute but I am too tired to come back with a good reply ( not enough coffee yet) and too many kids

I would like to go but it would all depend on the date if I could make it.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back