June Photography Contest: Invertebrates

BiGGiePauls33

Current BRS President
Staff member
Officer
BRS Member
June Phot Contest.JPG

This month's theme will be Any Invertebrate You'd Like to Submit

Submission starts tonight June 2nd and will run until June 23rd , followed by a 7 day voting period ending on June 30, 2019.
The monthly winner will receive a $50 gift certificate to the BRS sponsor of your choosing.

Rules are as follows:
Anyone that is a paid member can submit a photo.
Each paid member can submit only (one) photo per contest.
The length of time will be three weeks for submission and 7 days for voting.
All photos must be sent by email to this address: photocontest (at) bostonreefers (dot) org
Each entry must include your forum username and also your real name.
Photos must be JPEGS, no larger than 800 x 600 pixels, and no bigger than 150 Kb, try and submit as large of a picture within those limits. If they're not, then may be excluded.
No external links to your pics.
Any and all watermarks must be removed prior to submission.
Previous winning photos cannot be re-submitted for any other contest.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post here or through PM.

Good Luck and Happy Reefing:)

Last edited:
So far we have 5 entries, let's make this one bigger than the last. Each month has been growing with participants and I'd like to see it continue. Send in those pics of your inverts to photocontest (at) bostonreefers (dot) org for a chance to win a $50 gift certificate to one of our sponsors.

We have six entries so far this month with 7 days remaining including what's left of today. Get those invert pics submitted to photcontest (at) bostonreefers (dot) org for a chance to win $50 GC to one of our sponsors.

Just received some really good entries last night, we're now up to 8 entries, let's try and smash this month out with a few more.

Looking forward to it

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

We're up to 10 entries for June, some really nice stuff guys and gals. Let's get them in, Sunday is the cutoff followed by 7 days of voting.

We're up to 13 entries, let's get a couple more in before 11:59 PM tomorrow June 23rd. Some real good competition from what I've seen so far.

F2B975A6-3D37-400B-BBED-480CD1A67381.jpeg
]Not a member yet...so can’t actually compete. Biggie, still waiting to hear back from you. But this is my Sally doing her nightly dance around the sand bed. I switched the white lights on to get a brighter picture and she disappeared into the rockwork faster than I imagined possible

View attachment 127068]Not a member yet...so can’t actually compete. Biggie, still waiting to hear back from you. But this is my Sally doing her nightly dance around the sand bed. I switched the white lights on to get a brighter picture and she disappeared into the rockwork faster than I imagined possible
Check PM's

Another Contest has come to a close. I'll create a poll tomorrow for voting.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back