Just picked up a 125g today

it looks great. +2 on the step bit. Mine go dull pretty quick since I use them on fiberglass. I’ve been playing with weld on I think it’s #4. definitely need a steady hand. Nice work.

Media rack in in and working great so far also completely took my skimmer apart and cleaned it
8A3478AC-D22B-40FD-9E4D-0526056AB466.jpeg

I came home on thanksgiving to find my clownfish in a empty bucket that was on the floor in front of my frag tank. he was almost completely dry but still moving when I picked him up I put him back in the tank and he immediately started swimming around I couldn’t believe it. So I ordered a Red Sea diy screen top and put that together tonight came out pretty good and my clown is doing fine now thankfully
2EA22EFA-071E-4B61-81AC-FAA6D6EB5F8D.jpeg

I came home on thanksgiving to find my clownfish in a empty bucket that was on the floor in front of my frag tank. he was almost completely dry but still moving when I picked him up I put him back in the tank and he immediately started swimming around I couldn’t believe it. So I ordered a Red Sea diy screen top and put that together tonight came out pretty good and my clown is doing fine now thankfully View attachment 151955
Nice save on the fishy.

I came home on thanksgiving to find my clownfish in a empty bucket that was on the floor in front of my frag tank. he was almost completely dry but still moving when I picked him up I put him back in the tank and he immediately started swimming around I couldn’t believe it. So I ordered a Red Sea diy screen top and put that together tonight came out pretty good and my clown is doing fine now thankfully View attachment 151955
Wow, how long was the clownfish dry.

Found my skunk cleaner shrimp dead this morning thought it was a molt at first but it was just dead everything has been stable so couldn’t figure out why it died then my wife asked how long they live for and looked it up. Life expectancy is 3 years he was around 5 years so I guess it was just old age and had a good run

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back