Just picked up a 125g today

Love the clean hook up and mount. I also found that putting the carbon in a large mesh bag inside the reactor makes it much easier to swap out without making a mess.
Thanks I will keep that in mind next time I swap it out. Not sure how long to leave it in or how to tell when it’s exhausted

Thanks I will keep that in mind next time I swap it out. Not sure how long to leave it in or how to tell when it’s exhausted
When I do a water change and the water is getting yellow I change it. I use a white bucket. I put way more than recommended for tank size in mine, but only have to change it out every couple months.

Here is a full tank shot everything is looking good and setting in. I picked up a nice torch @OSA Saturday and my frag tank is doing well also
DFD6C9BC-6CE8-416D-920B-544A588D01F4.jpeg
5D95439B-7614-4194-B39B-34CC87ACE4EB.jpeg
F1819615-12CC-4155-9F86-435F0035CCB6.jpeg

Awesome! Just caught up on your build and all I have to say is nice work all the way through! You make things look very easy haha... I loved the media tray. I may have to try that myself.

Awesome! Just caught up on your build and all I have to say is nice work all the way through! You make things look very easy haha... I loved the media tray. I may have to try that myself.
Thank you I try to do as much diy things for the tank that I can why buy it if I think I can make it

Looks like my clowns laid eggs under the rock overhang next to their anemone looks like a pretty good size clutch. I wish I had the setup to raise the babies would love to see what the babies would grow up to look like... male is a bullet hole clown and female is some kind of snowflake I think

Sorry for the crappy pics blues are coming on now
80154308-D989-437F-A0B6-F0A8E8C8BBF0.jpeg

3D6A05DC-5FEE-4822-9FDD-257537F1C756.jpeg

UV sterilizer has totally cleared up the dinos I don’t think I have ever seen any of my tanks this clear. Why don’t people talk about uv sterilizers more?

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back