Klir filter roller

I have one that I am going to sell. I am just being lazy to put it up for sale. I have the 6" version. To answer your question, it does work as long as small snails don't get into it. Mine worked perfectly for months but the roll started to get torn apart with snails (shells) or it will stop rolling and had to take it out every few weeks/days. That is the only design issue that I can think of. The biggest advantage is that you can easily replace sock filters (holes for filter) with this filter. Roll last for several weeks (6-7). I gave it a five star review on the BRS website but eventually got tired of my snails blocking it. . .

Mine is in excellent condition if you are interested. It has no product related issues, but design issues that I don't have control of. It is about a year old, in perfectly working condition.

I have one that I am going to sell. I am just being lazy to put it up for sale. I have the 6" version. To answer your question, it does work as long as small snails don't get into it. Mine worked perfectly for months but the roll started to get torn apart with snails (shells) or it will stop rolling and had to take it out every few weeks/days. That is the only design issue that I can think of. The biggest advantage is that you can easily replace sock filters (holes for filter) with this filter. Roll last for several weeks (6-7). I gave it a five star review on the BRS website but eventually got tired of my snails blocking it. . .

Mine is in excellent condition if you are interested. It has no product related issues, but design issues that I don't have control of. It is about a year old, in perfectly working condition.
Do you have a picture and is it the 4 inch or 7 inch version

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back