Gone Koi tang

joe0813

BRS Member
We have a large koi tang for sale. Fully QTd with copper power. Unfortunately he outgrew the 100 gallon and he can't go in my 180 because he will kill my small gem tang. He is a good size so I don't think he should be in a tank under 120 gallon. Right now he's in a cycled 40 breeder waiting on a new home.

Located in Halifax but can meet within reason. Paid 620 not quarantined looking for $550 fully QTd and ready for a reef.

3398328021 is best contact method. Text or call.
Snapchat-1194919208.jpg

Thanks guys. Id love to keep him but he's already double the size of the gem and I don't think he'd get along with him.

Also going to add my juvi emperor angel. I think he's starting to transition but not positive. He is not anemone safe which is why he needs to go. He's also been completely quarantined with copper and prazi. Asking 150 for him.

Divers Den has two right now for 700 bucks and these aren't even qt and treated. 500 bucks for my koi tang.

Cant tell if its the covid making these sales difficult or the price tags. Open to feedback on price and offers.

I think it takes a special buyer to pay that much for a fish. Just not many people out there willing to take the risk.

bump... live aquaria now has another one for sale for 900 bucks

Last edited:
throw some offers people... I know some of you got that 1200 stimulus check :D

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back