KRYLON FUSION ALL IN ONE

FREAKINRICAN69

BRS Member
Hello Reefers,

Quick question on the above in subject product.

I'm looking to re-work some plumbing and want to paint the new plumbing that's going on to a 40g br turned into a sump for my 80g deep blue shallow tank. Just checking to make sure that this KRYLON AIO paint is aquarium safe. As the ones that i have seen on forums only show KYRLON FUSION not the all in one unless this is new labeling for this company.

Can anyone reiterate and advise at they're convenience as this will be my new little project to finish this long awaited build...any if all help is greatly appreciated. :cool: ;)
DA71FBE6-80F8-4DB6-99A2-785C4D79FD64.png
DA71FBE6-80F8-4DB6-99A2-785C4D79FD64.png

I used a similar paint to try and paint my skimmer black to help keep algae from growing on it. It "worked" and I didn't notice any difference in the tank but it was also during a time I neglected my tank. The paint did come off in chips and I ended scraping it all off...

I used a similar paint to try and paint my skimmer black to help keep algae from growing on it. It "worked" and I didn't notice any difference in the tank but it was also during a time I neglected my tank. The paint did come off in chips and I ended scraping it all off...
Gotcha ty chief.

If you use it I'd let it sit for several days if not weeks to make sure if is "fused" as best as possible...

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back