Free Lanthium chloride

Sparky88

Non-member
Had a stuburnly high po4 levels. My no3 was spot on at 10ppm. I ordered a life time supply of sea clear to help get things in check. I used 1ml out of 32 oz for one treatment. Needless to say I have extra. Anyone that wants some can come get an oz. That should last someone a while even with 1000's of gallons. I dilute 1000xs litteraly. 1ml to 1000ml of ro water

This isnt going away anytime soon plz if u don't have time or central ma is to far dont reply. Someone may acctualy need it. Id like to keep giving away what I can to help the community plz dont ruin that with 100 no shows thanks

I just used it to take the po4 down that was high dont really plain to use it regularly. Just as needed if any more. How about you?

All my numbers were perfect except po4 was at like 1.5-2 it had to be rocks or something cause I clean constantly and don't over feed. I'm setting up a refugium tank so hopefully the macro takes care of it

Yea mine was close to 5 with running gfo and a refugium. I'm thinking it was coming out of my rocks also. I feed really light too.

My understanding is that the rocks soak up po4 from surroundings. Bad maintance and tanks left to die will put a ton in. The tricky part is once the water and rocks are at equal consuntrations the po4 doesnt continue to leak out. But once you drop the po4 the surrounding water is now lacking compared to rock and it releases more. It's confusing cause you'd think it would just leak out or not but it's a consontration thing. Same principle that makes you dehydrated from saltwater.

I hate the idear of starving my fish to help me continue to use the improper filtering equipment. No one ever asks how big is your skimmer? Or how much rock do u have. Its always feed less. Well I say grow more algea. Get a bigger skimmer. Let your fish be fat!!!!

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back