Latest Jebao Stock Report + New 7-day worry free exchange program!

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Hey guys,

Obviously there's a lot of buzz around Jebao products right now and I have received a few inquiries regarding the stock status. So here's a post to summarize it all:

WP-10 ($65 ea) : en-route -- estimated arrival day 1/9/14
WP-25 ($80 ea) : in-stock
WP-40 ($90 ea) : in-stock
WP-60 ($120 ea) : in-stock

DC-5000 ($120 ea) : 2 en-route -- estimated arrival day 1/9/14
DC-9000 ($130 ea) : 2 en-route -- estimated arrival day 1/9/14
DC-10000 ($135 ea) : 3 en-route -- estimated arrival day 1/9/14
DC-12000 ($140 ea) : 3 en-route -- estimated arrival day 1/9/14

While we can not lower the price any further (DC pump prices might be going up in the near future as shipping costs are going up), we are introducing a new 7-day worry free exchange program. You will have 7 days from the day of purchase to bring the pump back for a hassle-free exchange (+/- payment depending on cost difference if getting a different pump).

So if you have a DOA, the pump is not strong enough, too strong, noisy, whatever the reason be, you can bring the pump back as long as it's in new condition with all the accessories and in original box.

Thanks,

- Archit

What's the flow on the WP10? I've read a lot of good things on these, just not sure if it will be too much for my tank

What's the flow on the WP10? I've read a lot of good things on these, just not sure if it will be too much for my tank

Hi Matt,

I believe they are 1057gph at max power. You can cut the power with the controller to 50% though in S3 mode.

Thanks,

- Archit

Hey Archit, is the warranty on the wp10s tgr same cost as the others (19.99 or 29.99)? Also, are the wp10s adjustable like the others or ate they stationary?

Hey Archit, is the warranty on the wp10s tgr same cost as the others (19.99 or 29.99)? Also, are the wp10s adjustable like the others or ate they stationary?

Yep -- the in-store warranty is the same cost as others; we're also offering a 7-day exchange program at absolutely no cost to prevent any headaches caused by DOAs, or wrong sized pump etc. The HUGE advantage of the in-store warranty is that you'll get support for the pump right here -- no need to ship it half way across the world and wait for it to come back :)

From my understanding, WP10s are controllable exactly the same way as all other WP series pumps -- the only difference is that the WP10s do not come with a light sensor attachment ( not that it works all that great anyway :p )

Thanks!

- Archit

AWESOME NEWS!

I spoke with my supplier regarding some of the warranty related issues, and to streamline things and keep you guys from having to contact someone in China, here's the new easier process:

If your pump stops working, you can ship/bring your pump to us, and we will handle the warranty process on our end. We will ship the pump to China, and handle all the communication etc.

** If you purchased the in-store warranty program, we will fix your pump here in store and ship it out to you within 48 business hours. If we can't fix it, we'll give you a similar brand new pump OR a similar working pump in great condition.**

Thanks,

- Archit

Just an fyi -- the Jebao's won't be here until Monday (1-13-14); shipment got delayed in China.

Yep! We have a bunch in stock here. You are welcome to come pick it up or if you prefer we can ship it to you.

Thanks!

- Archit

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back