LaxFrags waterbox 20g

LaxFrags

As you know I just got a waterbox 20g so I decided to start a new build thread.
I’ve got the Ai Prime HD with the program “Jamaican Reef” running which my corals and I seem to really like. Lots of blue.

Ive added some SPS including green birdsnest and orange monti digita. I also have goniopora, torch, acans, lobo, flower nem, krypto candy cane, green/blue hammer, neon frogspawn, variation of shrooms and 24k lepto.

I’ve gotten all of my corals from OSA, @Reefer508, @MofoCorals, @andlim, and a couple more. Great guys, highly recommend them. All their corals have done amazing. Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 558
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 552
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 563
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 564
Yay, looking good. Any plans for what type of fish.
I’ve still got my clownfish and wrasse, haven’t seen my yellow clown goby. :( I’m thinking it died. Maybe a blenny for algae. Something that helps with maintenance on the tank.
Unfortunately now my Ai prime won’t connect to WiFi. I’m thinking it is because my light is too far away from my wifi router.

Bummer about your goby, hope it surprises you and shows up.
I use a wifi analyzer app on my phone to find dead spots and then placed an wifi extender to boost the signal where I needed it.
Gotta love wifi when it works, royal pain in the butt when it doesn't, lol

Bummer about your goby, hope it surprises you and shows up.
I use a wifi analyzer app on my phone to find dead spots and then placed an wifi extender to boost the signal where I needed it.
Gotta love wifi when it works, royal pain in the butt when it doesn't, lol
Alright I may try that. We are going on vacation which is awesome, but unfoetatenlg I won’t be able to fix the light in time or the WiFi. I’m putting a glass panel on top, moving my sps to my other tank and putting the Biocube led on it for acouple days while we go. Better safe than sorry I guess, but kinda stinks cause I was excited for the acclimating process to be done quicker. Oh well, I’ll fix in when I get back.

I did a water change the day I acclimated them, so I dripped in about 4 gallons of water over 2 hours......checked that salinity matched tank......scooped them in with my hand and here they been for weeks :D:D
That’s great, they look good in there. My sister has some, thinking about putting Some I’m my 72g

That’s great, they look good in there. My sister has some, thinking about putting Some I’m my 72g
I have never seen a fish scrape the rocks for algae like these mollies........they are eating diatoms, algae, all that picking the glass, and I feed them heavily.......great ditherfish also. they have trouble in really high flow though, so keep in mind. But for algae destroyers of the same size these guys are 8423689638963942% better than blennies, and cost $4

I have never seen a fish scrape the rocks for algae like these mollies........they are eating diatoms, algae, all that picking the glass, and I feed them heavily.......great ditherfish also. they have trouble in really high flow though, so keep in mind. But for algae destroyers of the same size these guys are 8423689638963942% better than blennies, and cost $4
Alright, I’ll definitely think about it! They do look pretty cool. Will they get hair algae?

Seems like they are eating anything wavy and hairy in the tank...algae wise. they scrape and graze the rocks....their mouth is like that of a carp, so it scrapes the rocks clean my man
Great! I’ll look into that. What does everyone think is the limit for a waterbox 20

Just got...

Apache chief acropora ($15)
Green plate coral ($10)
Small bonsai acro (free)
Yellowish blue acro (free)

All that for my tank, very happy with the deal.

my dad @Seantc130 got a pink purple pavona and some Rasta’s for our 72g. Very happy with purchase, corals are popping!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 390
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 396
Three more frag racks have been added. I’m on track to need a frag tank! One we made last night out of plexiglass glass, the other two I already had. Fragged some zoas, and everything is looking good.

also made a YouTube channel that has one crappy video so far! Subscribe for more!;) :p

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 393
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 402
Back