~~ Lets end 2013 with a BANG!! ~~

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
2013 was a great year for us here at LTR. Being a new store, all the help from our BRS friends really helped us form a strong foothold in this niche space. We truly appreciate the feedback (both good and bad) that we have received, as this helps us focus our efforts in the areas where required.

As you all know, I'm always searching for an opportunity to have a sale :) So ... why not celebrate the ending of 2013 with a big bang sale?!?!?! :)

We have decided to do something new this time. You have the option of:

- Flat 10% off on all corals
OR
- Receive a LTR - Live Stock Gift Certificate, equal to 20% of the total livestock sale, valid starting January 15th, 2014 on all *in-store* live stock purchases

Everyone that has been here already knows how great our "regular" prices are ;) What better excuse to add more color to your reefs for the new year??? :)

Sale will be from 12-28-13 to 12-31-13

Our Hours are:

Saturday (12-28-13): 12:00pm to 5:00pm * No appointment necessary *
Sunday (12-29-13): 12:00pm to 4:00pm * No appointment necessary *
Monday (12-30-13): 12:00pm to 8:00pm * By appointment only *
Tuesday (12-31-13): 12:00pm to 4:00pm * By appointment only *

Our address is:

539 Water St., Wakefield, MA 01880 -- last house on Wakefield/Saugus line.

--- Please call / txt me @ 617.383.9890 when you get here ---

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

- Archit

Last edited:
Ahh, it's either 10% off or receive a gift certificate worth 20% of your purchase. So if you spend $100 on livestock, you'll receive a 20% gift certificate valid on live stock January 15th onwards

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

great turn-out today! Thank you for coming everyone! :) We'll have more man-power tomorrow so hopefully the wait time won't be as bad ..

Sale is going to continue until Tuesday! :)

- Archit

Last edited:
I missed this yesterday... and I was 1/2 mile away from the store today :mad:
I might stop by tomorrow.

I missed this yesterday... and I was 1/2 mile away from the store today :mad:
I might stop by tomorrow.

Sounds good! :) I'll need to figure out a more efficient way of relaying our sales / hours / announcement info.. with all the chatter on BRS, I'm sure posts get hidden pretty fast.

I was lucky to swing by today and pick up a beautiful acan frag.

Tempted by a lot of other things, but trying to pace myself.

+1 on the signature or maybe an email distribution list that folks could sign up for via your website.

I know I check my emails more than I check brs website directly.

Great ideas everyone! I think I'll go with the signature idea until we figure out a better solution :)

By the way, I mailed out all the store credit certificates to everyone that opted for that -- if I missed anyone, please email me at [email protected]

Thanks!! :)

- Archit

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back