LFS around?

went to tropic isle last night.... lot of the tanks were covered in red slime, had a MASSIVE hippo tang that was dying on its side, coral was OK, seemed we inconvenienced a few employees. Was also told a melunarus wrasse cant get ich because it borrows under the sand.. Well that's news to me since part of the life cycle of ich is to fall off the fish and land on the sand

went to tropic isle last night.... lot of the tanks were covered in red slime, had a MASSIVE hippo tang that was dying on its side, coral was OK, seemed we inconvenienced a few employees. Was also told a melunarus wrasse cant get ich because it borrows under the sand.. Well that's news to me since part of the life cycle of ich is to fall off the fish and land on the sand
Yah... but you can't beat that frozen food aisle!! I will say the reef on the left as you walk in has some nice looking coral. Then I saw the discus and puked on the floor.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

they also had a tiny baby purple tang (im looking for one now just not a baby) for 275 bucks... which is ridiculous

Yah... but you can't beat that frozen food aisle!! I will say the reef on the left as you walk in has some nice looking coral. Then I saw the discus and puked on the floor.

I missed the frozen section... wish I saw it though

I think the petco Pembroke guy was named Cody. He was solid. Not sure where he landed.

I think you guys are referring to the Hanover petco exit 13. Pembroke petco exit 12 is fairly small. Don't know cody personally other then a few dealings, but last i knew he left to work for Jungle Jim and that was i feel like years ago.

I think you guys are referring to the Hanover petco exit 13. Pembroke petco exit 12 is fairly small. Don't know cody personally other then a few dealings, but last i knew he left to work for Jungle Jim and that was i feel like years ago.

Wife and I were just at petco in Hanover..... almost no fish at all and the ones they did have were covered in ich

Petco in Nashua NH is actually really good. They take good care of the fish. They have a small frag tank with ORA frags. Everything is clean. I picked up some Anthias from him, he opened the store during the last storm for his fish order and kept sending me text updates to let me know the status.

The petco on rt.1 in Norwood usually has a good selection of healthy fish.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back