Life Without a Reef Tank

this is me

I like turtles
BRS Member
7C6008E5-96F6-442C-9936-C503CD661BEF.jpeg

that’s sooooo boring nothing to worry about who wants to do that[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. That will be short lived before you get the itch again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It's been awhile that I have had a chance to turn on my PS4. Took me over an hour of updates and account update to get it running.
Currently replaying FFVII in preparation for the remake in March. Played this game when I was 12 years old and boy oh boy, the difference in my understanding of the storyline back then was astounding.
Played FFXV a couple years ago and lost interest midway.

It's been awhile that I have had a chance to turn on my PS4. Took me over an hour of updates and account update to get it running.
Currently replaying FFVII in preparation for the remake in March. Played this game when I was 12 years old and boy oh boy, the difference in my understanding of the storyline back then was astounding.
I hate having to update like 90 things before I even get to a main menu lol

Aren’t you too old for FF?
Storyline suffers when the developers focused on visual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FF 2&3 are my jam! (Can never get the Japanese numbers straight 4&6?) Although right now I’m into a really old dos rpg called The Summoning

This post is so accurate man. I have been lacking sleep seriously all strung out on Sekiro Shadows Die Twice....

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back