List of local coral & fish

Matt W

Chemist
BRS Member
Tropic Isle will be moving in 2019. Sold the current building.

ATTENTION ALL CUSTOMERS

Tropic Isle Aquarium is moving to a new location for JANUARY 2nd

The new address will be 1094 Worcester Rd Framingham, MA

The new location is right on RT 9 about a mile and a half west of our current location on the east bound side of rt 9. Lots of sales and specials going on!

Last edited:

Matt W

Chemist
BRS Member
Indeed, I will make a trip myself this week. Last time I was there I notice they have CFL bulbs to replace my Corallife unit. The light is amazing for growing house plants and the bulbs are hard to find!

aresangel

Tim- 2019 BRS President
BRS Member
Officer
They are moving down the road so are selling down. I forget when the move is taking place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrjantzen

BRS Member
Tropical Isle is moving to 1094 Worcester Road in Framingham, which is about a mile and a half west of their current location. The new location is set to open on January 2nd.

Yes they have marked a lot of stuff down, hoping there will be less to move.

Years ago they were a club sponsor. If you stop in, mention you are with Boston Reefers, maybe we can get them to sponsor again.

Arsalan

Reef Junkie
BRS Member
Officer
They are moving down the road so are selling down. I forget when the move is taking place.

Already moving in, I stopped by the new spot on Sunday and got a quick peep inside. Should be pretty nice when all up and running.

PS, did Lovely Pets close? a friend of mine was there a couple weeks ago and mentioned they're closing.. is it true?

Chris A.

Formally toomanyfish
BRS Member
Officer
Not that I’m aware of
Was there Sunday didn’t see anything different and Steve didn’t mention anything

CrypticLifeStyle

BRS Member
PS, did Lovely Pets close? a friend of mine was there a couple weeks ago and mentioned they're closing.. is it true?
Think its just a rumor floating around for some years now due to Quincys development plans, but I think the last convo I had with Steve he said they were not moving anytime soon. They had that on their website too, so I'd be surprised if that has changed.