Sdeluca10

BRS Member
Hey I’m not sure which thread I should have posted this in, but, I’m wondering how many sellers and buyers are on here that are from Rhode Island or very southern Mass that generally agree to meet in RI or close?

If anyone in this category has anything to sell, I may be interested. Have multiple tanks and always looking for a deal. I’m not much of a seller but if there’s anything your interested in that I might have maybe we can work something out.

If anyone in this category has anything to sell, I may be interested. Have multiple tanks and always looking for a deal. I’m not much of a seller but if there’s anything your interested in that I might have maybe we can work something out.
+1 Also, if anyone wants to do a group order to share shipping, I'm interested. There's not a lot happening in our end of the world, and I rarely go near Massachusetts, not to mention Boston.

I’m going to have some nicer zoas for sale soon

Back