Long Awaited and MUCH ANTICIPATED!!!!!!!!!!!! A

FishieBusiness

BRS Member
So let me start with this, we all have the WANT list for our tanks. Be it sps, lps, inverts, or fish. I have been on the hunt for what I consider a crown jewel. The Female Blue Star leopard wrasse. An absolute Beautiful fish. Colors are so vibrant and markings so interesting.

The journey started while watching watching utube vids in beginning 0f 2020. I had broken my leg in 2 places on the 24th roller skating with my kids. Being bed ridden for months gave me plenty of time to burn my eyes out on utube. I saw these in a tank vid and could not stop watching them.

Found them on LiveAquaria and placed a back order. Finally got an order for LiveAquaria for 3. 1 DOA other 2 DND. Checked the shipping water and it was 1.018. NOT HAPPY TO FIND THAT! My BAD!!! Learned a lesson here about ordering fish online. 30 min. drip acclaiming like always(from LRS) not anywhere near enough time to bring it up to 1.025.

Then they disappeared from the market.

I have been on many local waiting lists and had a couple slip between my fingers, had a couple DND, and disappointment again and again. Kept checking with all the local LRS tho. Shout out to Tropical isle Aquarium had a good source and it was a matter of time.

Picked up these beauties and they are doing AWESOME!! It's only the second day I know. But they are eating frozen brine and hunting on the reg.

Will follow up with pics.

Attachments

• BLUESTAR-WHITES-080622.jpg
    BLUESTAR-WHITES-080622.jpg
    255.7 KB · Views: 142
  • BLUESTAR-P2-080622.jpg
    BLUESTAR-P2-080622.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 138
  • BLUESTAR-080622.jpg
    BLUESTAR-080622.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 137
Upcoming Events