WTB Looking for Certain Monti Caps at Fragtastic Show

BiGGiePauls33

YT/GreatBeardedReef IG/GreatBeardedReef
Staff member
BRS Member
Officer
Looking for Idaho grap, sunfire, flower petal, x factor, starburst and grafted monti caps. If you have these and or some of these please pm a price.

Last edited:

jsak1976

Granite State Aquatics
BRS Member
I have some small and large pieces of Idaho Grape. I have tons of orange in the yellow circle. I have some regular green In the green circle, I have more and bigger pieces and then some super bright green in the red circle.

Might have a frag available of these two by the show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BiGGiePauls33

Staff member
BRS Member
Officer
I have some small and large pieces of Idaho Grape. I have tons of orange in the yellow circle. I have some regular green In the green circle, I have more and bigger pieces and then some super bright green in the red circle.

What's the green one in the last pic? Is that Leng Sy? If so, I have a good sized chunk of that and a couple smaller frags.

jsak1976

Granite State Aquatics
BRS Member

What's the green one in the last pic? Is that Leng Sy? If so, I have a good sized chunk of that and a couple smaller frags.
The Green one in the last pic is seasons greeting with the red polyps

All good, I have a couple of them, so I'll make sure to bring you a piece. Would you like it on a frag plug, small disc or unmounted?
I prefer not mounted, also, I see you’re looking at the seasons greetings. I can frag you a small peice of that!

Edited.. I don’t want to mess up anyone’s sale.. lol it’d be a small frag

jsak1976

Granite State Aquatics
BRS Member
All good, I have a couple of them, so I'll make sure to bring you a piece. Would you like it on a frag plug, small disc or unmounted?
I prefer not mounted, also, I see you’re looking at the seasons greetings. I can frag you a small peice of that!

Edited.. I don’t want to mess up anyone’s sale.. lol it’d be a small frag
Either way I won’t be offended lol if you guys want to work out a swap I’m totally fine with that. I only have a small amount of the season greetings so my frag would be small also and if Paul wants a piece of that red/green grafted I can get him a piece of that.

BiGGiePauls33

Staff member
BRS Member
Officer
Either way I won’t be offended lol if you guys want to work out a swap I’m totally fine with that. I only have a small amount of the season greetings so my frag would be small also and if Paul wants a piece of that red/green grafted I can get him a piece of that.

Like I said, I don't need anything in return, thanks though. Also, Josh lets let those grow out a bit and I can always meet up with you down the road.

jsak1976

Granite State Aquatics
BRS Member
I believe this is Leng Sy Monti, is this what yours looks like Paul?

Yes,
Super small frag on the side of my skimmer box
View attachment 128385
View attachment 128386 View attachment 128387
Hmmm yours looks really bright are you sure that’s Leng Sy? I thought Leng Sy was darker green w/ the blue rim. Mine looks more like the one on the right in this pic and yours looks more like the one on the left. Maybe it’s just the lighting. I have another one that is really bright green but that one doesn’t have the blue rim just white.

BiGGiePauls33

Staff member
BRS Member
Officer
Hmmm yours looks really bright are you sure that’s Leng Sy? I thought Leng Sy was darker green w/ the blue rim. Mine looks more like the one on the right in this pic and yours looks more like the one on the left. Maybe it’s just the lighting. I have another one that is really bright green but that one doesn’t have the blue rim just white.

Got mine from @reefkeeper2 and he's had it the better part of 20 years. Lighting is Radion XR15g4Pro on blue settings I believe. I'll look through my pice to find something else.

BiGGiePauls33

Staff member
BRS Member
Officer

Only other pics I can find, daylights.
DaylightLengSy.jpg

The frag in the back is the darker color with purple rim.

jsak1976

Granite State Aquatics
BRS Member

Only other pics I can find, daylights.
View attachment 128388
The frag in the back is the darker color with purple rim.
Ok that’s exactly what my Leng Sy looks like

Upcoming Events

Sunday September 22, 2019
Fragtastic Show
12 to 4 pm
Leominster Eagles
456 Litchfield Street
Leominster, MA

Sponsors

Unique Aquaria
Mofo Corals