WTB Looking for coral near Richmond Rhode Island or westerly

LaxFrags

Hey everyone, I’m looking for coral near Richmond Rhode Island or westerly. Does anyone know of anyone who is and is selling coral? I’d be looking to spend less that $50 on a pack that includes an acan, hopefully some euphilia, maybe some softies or cheap sps. I’d really like some acans and torches, plus maybe some other long stalked or polyp corals. Thanks everyone!

OSA in Coventry is a good saltwater store. They will have what you're looking for, but you won't get a coral "pack" at that price. I only know of 2 reefers in RI that still sell frags, and they deal with high-end named corals.

Thanks, I have been to OSA before. They have some incredible stuff. It’d just that there prices are a lot higher there, but again, there corals are very quality! It doesn’t even need to be a renowned coral dealer, I was just curious if anyone new anyone personally who wanted to get rid of some frags for some money. Thanks though!

Yeah I have a few friends in mass I go to, its just all super far away. Thanks though!

He is a sponser. Scroll down to tbe bottom of the page. I'm in Griswold Connecticut which is not too far from you. I could give you some Devil's Hand and a piece of green leather

I am going to MOFO corals this weekend if you want to check with him to see what he has. I dont mind picking it up for you.
Also don’t feel pressured to do it now. Thanks for the offer if not, and it’s totally ok. I find something!

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back