Looking for dosing pump .

I have a Jebao DP-4 that came with the setup I bought in April. Not using it for two reasons: 1) trying to keep this setup simple, and 2) clueless when it comes to dosing. Looks likes it's $63 new on Amazon. Will sell it for $30.

BRS member I bought the system from said he was using it when he took everything down. That's all I know about it.

In Charlton, 7 minutes from Oxford Center. So easy to get to from Warwick.

Just brought it up from the basement and plugged it in.

I have the original box, the DP-4, the power cord, and a new/replacement head. Nothing else is in the box. Not sure what it would have come with originally.

Looks brand new if you ask me.

Here's a couple pics:

IMG_20200621_194818.jpg

IMG_20200621_194823.jpg

Just brought it up from the basement and plugged it in.

I have the original box, the DP-4, the power cord, and a new/replacement head. Nothing else is in the box. Not sure what it would have come with originally.

Looks brand new if you ask me.

Here's a couple pics:

View attachment 143272

View attachment 143273
What are you looking for last one I bought was like $65 from chewy but was defective I can do cash or sps frags

What are you looking for last one I bought was like $65 from chewy but was defective I can do cash or sps frags

It's in my first post/response: "Looks likes it's $63 new on Amazon. Will sell it for $30." Not interested in SPS at this time.

It says everything in the first post ‍ Multi tasking right now

Last edited:
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back