Free Looking for free ANYTHING lol

dylan_maillet

Non-member
I'm 17 and new to the salt water aspect of the hobby. Just set up my first saltwater tank last week. Anyone who is willing to offer me free advice, gear or even livestock is more than welcome to PM me ! Anything would be greatly appreciated!!

I will be breaking down a 40g breeder tank drilled with stand and sump i will give you return pump and the light with the glass lids and sand also heater so everything youll need to go if you wanna upgrade the 20g tank you currently have i think the 40g breeder is a great setup to start with im located in lawrence ma this i will give to you free to help you along as a 17y old venturing into the hobby

I will be breaking down a 40g breeder tank drilled with stand and sump i will give you return pump and the light with the glass lids and sand also heater so everything youll need to go if you wanna upgrade the 20g tank you currently have i think the 40g breeder is a great setup to start with im located in lawrence ma this i will give to you free to help you along as a 17y old venturing into the hobby
what a legend!

Welcome, you can become a BRS member to support the forum and if any of the corals I list available for sale below interests you, you’re welcome to grab up to the membership fee. No additional purchase necessary. I’m in Quincy.

Thank you so much!!! I will definitely be sending you a pm!

Once you get setup I can give you some free starter corals. I might also have some Koralia pumps for in tank water movement and a few other things I can dig out of my basement. Im in Dunstable, so not too far from you.

Once you get setup I can give you some free starter corals. I might also have some Koralia pumps for in tank water movement and a few other things I can dig out of my basement. Im in Dunstable, so not too far from you.
Same here. A few zoa frags and colonies, a couple different mushrooms. I'm in Billerica area but work in Tyngsboro. I might have a powerhead or two depending on how my new tank comes together.

I'm 17 and new to the salt water aspect of the hobby. Just set up my first saltwater tank last week. Anyone who is willing to offer me free advice, gear or even livestock is more than welcome to PM me ! Anything would be greatly appreciated!!
I have some neon green mushrooms, I’d be happy to give you one. I also have some zoas.

Back