WTB Looking for Home Grown Colonies

Frag Freaks

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Hi All,

I am looking to fill my 150g display with some nice home grown colonies. If you have something that is getting too large for your tank or looking to clear some space please let me know what you have!

Hi All,

I am looking to fill my 150g display with some nice home grown colonies. If you have something that is getting too large for your tank or looking to clear some space please let me know what you have!
I’ve got an amazing 200 polyp Venus flytrap/green paly colony :ROFLMAO:I’d give it to you for a good price... or maybe trade for an acclimation box and something else...

I've got the following colonies. Not necessarily looking to sell, but anything is negotiable.

Milks Stylo
Happy sticks bananas milli
Cornbred ultimate sunset milli
Battle Corals bubblebath unicorn
FF red robin
Tyree pink lemonade
GH aqua delight
paletti tri-color
PC rainbow
tri-color valida
cali tort
Duncan polyp
Orange montipora
Cup coral
Green hydnophora

I've got a green pocillopora that's probably 9" in diameter. Not clear I can get it detached in one piece. Also more Forest Fire montipora than you can shake a fist at. And I nice green monti with blue polyps (if you look close) - about 6" in diameter. And a rock covered in hairy green mushrooms. Would let them all go cheap.

I've got the following colonies. Not necessarily looking to sell, but anything is negotiable.

Milks Stylo
Happy sticks bananas milli
Cornbred ultimate sunset milli
Battle Corals bubblebath unicorn
FF red robin
Tyree pink lemonade
GH aqua delight
paletti tri-color
PC rainbow
tri-color valida
cali tort
Duncan polyp
Orange montipora
Cup coral
Green hydnophora

I've got a green pocillopora that's probably 9" in diameter. Not clear I can get it detached in one piece. Also more Forest Fire montipora than you can shake a fist at. And I nice green monti with blue polyps (if you look close) - about 6" in diameter. And a rock covered in hairy green mushrooms. Would let them all go cheap.

Looking for mainly LPS. Never really got into SPS as a collector and vendor. Could you please send me some pricing when you have a chance? thanks.

I have a colony of gold galaxia I’m looking to move if you’re interested

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back