Looking for insight from GHL users

LaneBrain

BRS Member
I’m pretty certain I am going to buy a GHL profilux 4 setup. Can those of you who use one speak about your experience with it?
Also, bonus points if you can upload a video of the GHL app, showing me what it looks like with a functioning system.

Thanks everyone!

I’m looking to see how you like it, pros and cons, what you think of the app, etc.
thanks for any info you can give. European aquatics in Malden is carrying their stuff now and that’s my next purchase

I’m looking to see how you like it, pros and cons, what you think of the app, etc.
thanks for any info you can give. European aquatics in Malden is carrying their stuff now and that’s my next purchase
I'm not a ghl user, but I will say that whatever controller you choose, it's a huge plus to have a local retailer that can supply stuff. Can't go wrong with EA.

I don't have any cons for the p4? The app is a little clunky but a lot better than it was. They're constantly updating the UI. I have 3 powerbars and an additional pH probe for my calcium reactor. It controls my lighting, wavemakers and solenoid for the CaRX. I haven't had any issues yet with it. I also had the KH Director but sold it as I was buying the CaRX and didn't need to auto test alkalinity multiple times per day. I may get another for the cool gadget factor again. The setup is fairly straightforward. Watch the YouTube videos and you shouldn't have any issues.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back