Looking for PVC T fitting

Mike A

BRS Member
Before I order one online and pay extra in shipping, does anyone local have a 1/2 PVC "T" fitting that has threaded connections on all three openings ?

I've been to HD, Lowes and Rounds on Stoneham. The only ones I can find are slip connections.

Any help appreciated ..

thanks

mike

Sorry I don't have one but do you plan on ordering from Savko? I also need a $2.50 item and hate to spend $8 to ship it!

Have you guys checked at a plumbing supply house around you? I expect they'd have a tee like that in stock, and it would certainly be cheaper than shipping it from Savko.

Nate

Hi Mike - I have had really really good luck finding odd PVC fittings at O'connors Hardware in Billerica. They have more schedule 80 fittings than anyone around - and I'll be you will find that "T" in a schedule 80
http://www.oconnorhardware.com/ - give them a call -

Thanks Paula. I'll check out the driving directions from work.

Nate, thanks for the suggestion. I have a couple of stops at plumbing supply houses planned for my ride home from work,
just figured I'd ask here too.

JayG, I am going to try to find it locally. If not, I'll let you know. I work in Littleton, not too far from you.

Just wondering why you need a Tee with thread on all thee sides ??.....I dont think that I have ever seen one.....but I'm sure its made

It's for my calcium reactor.

I called the mfgr and they're going to send a replacement.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back