Looking to start

Hello All!
I am looking to get into the reef keeping realm. I currently have a 65 gallon I would like to use. Looking for anyone who's selling or getting rid of any rock, sand, skimmer or even a sump (still not decided on getting a sump or not). I have posted on here in the past but am taking my time and doing my research so I do this right.

Chrisnnemo

BRS Member
Hello pflanman. Tons of knowledge floating around here, people are very helpful. I’ve learned a ton being here for just a few months. Always good deals floating around on here. Becoming a member has its benefits too, sometimes you’ll get a better deal if your a member, sometimes free. All in all... great website.

dilligaf29

BRS Member
where are u loacated ? im breaking down my tank and would sell it all cheap cheap fish,live rock,sand ,corals, bubble tip nem, fire shrimp, etc lmk

aresangel

Tim- 2018 BRS Secretary
BRS Member
Officer
Welcome to salty hands club! Scan the marketplace but keep in mind older posts may not still be active. You can send a private message to people if they had equipment posted that you are interested in.

Look forward to getting to know you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Abrooks12376

BRS Member
I have a box full of overpriced crap I shouldn't have bought, algae,regret, heartache,algae,desperation and Amazon debt you can have if you're ever in the dedham area.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk