Looking to start

Pflanman

BRS Member
Hello All!
I am looking to get into the reef keeping realm. I currently have a 65 gallon I would like to use. Looking for anyone who's selling or getting rid of any rock, sand, skimmer or even a sump (still not decided on getting a sump or not). I have posted on here in the past but am taking my time and doing my research so I do this right.

Hello pflanman. Tons of knowledge floating around here, people are very helpful. I’ve learned a ton being here for just a few months. Always good deals floating around on here. Becoming a member has its benefits too, sometimes you’ll get a better deal if your a member, sometimes free. All in all... great website.

where are u loacated ? im breaking down my tank and would sell it all cheap cheap fish,live rock,sand ,corals, bubble tip nem, fire shrimp, etc lmk

Welcome to salty hands club! Scan the marketplace but keep in mind older posts may not still be active. You can send a private message to people if they had equipment posted that you are interested in.

Look forward to getting to know you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a box full of overpriced crap I shouldn't have bought, algae,regret, heartache,algae,desperation and Amazon debt you can have if you're ever in the dedham area.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back