Gone Lots of Free Stuff - Tank, Lights, Skimmer Parts, Hang on Fuge

pauldrapeau

Non-member
Need to make room in the basement. I'm offering lots of stuff for free in Mendon, MA.

CPR HOB Fuge - No pump, holds water
Vertex Skimmer - No Pump - Pump died and I took this off my system
Remora Skimmer - No Pump - Old but looks like it has most/all the parts aside from pump
Reef Octopus HOB Skimmer - Pump dead looks like it has the rest of the parts
Acrylic Tank - ~60G Acrylic tank with one drain hole and overflow - probably holds water, could use some love (took this tank down last time I moved which was ~7 years ago)
T5 Canopy - Went with that tank. Has bulbs, reflectors, ballasts and all the wires.

I haven't tested most of this stuff in years and I'm sick of storing / moving it. No warranty expressed or implied :) Throw it away if it doesn't work or you can't fix it for a full refund of your purchase price... FREE :)

Pics: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1C0GmzBb1U4BNLfnOnL4KyvK1_4yI5SJm?usp=sharing

Need to make room in the basement. I'm offering lots of stuff for free in Mendon, MA.

CPR HOB Fuge - No pump, holds water
Vertex Skimmer - No Pump - Pump died and I took this off my system
Remora Skimmer - No Pump - Old but looks like it has most/all the parts aside from pump
Reef Octopus HOB Skimmer - Pump dead looks like it has the rest of the parts
Acrylic Tank - ~60G Acrylic tank with one drain hole and overflow - probably holds water, could use some love (took this tank down last time I moved which was ~7 years ago)
T5 Canopy - Went with that tank. Has bulbs, reflectors, ballasts and all the wires.

I haven't tested most of this stuff in years and I'm sick of storing / moving it. No warranty expressed or implied :) Throw it away if it doesn't work or you can't fix it for a full refund of your purchase price... FREE :)

Pics: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1C0GmzBb1U4BNLfnOnL4KyvK1_4yI5SJm?usp=sharing
Location? Sorry about that. Mendon Ma

Last edited:
Back