Love The Reef @ eBay !

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
We have finally expanded on to eBay!

We will have 17 listings ending this Sunday night (3/31/13), and many more as the week goes on by.

You can see all of our listings on this link: http://www.ebay.com/sch/lovethereef/m.html

Local pickup is free however we do ask you pick up your winnings within a week and respect the appointment times. We really don't want to start charging for missed appointments etc etc :)

Thanks!

- Archit

Awesome, hope they sell well for you or else I'll pick them up for $5!

That's great. Glad to see you're able to expand. Continued success to you.
That meteor shower I got from you at ffm is doing lovely. It's starting to encrust over the tile. Very happy with that piece.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you for the kind words and kind wishes guys! :) We're going to do this as an experiment for a month or so and see how things go ... hoping for the best!!!! :)

Archit you never put in the auction that local pickup is free, you may get more interest in your items if you add that FYI

i put my bids in hope to see you this week for some new additions archit. Those other guys i got off of you are doing very well. A+ guy if any one is looking for nice corals you need to stop by love the reef.

Any fee for local pickup? ;)

As he mentioned in the first post :
Local pickup is free however we do ask you pick up your winnings within a week and respect the appointment times. We really don't want to start charging for missed appointments etc etc

As he mentioned in the first post :
Local pickup is free however we do ask you pick up your winnings within a week and respect the appointment times. We really don't want to start charging for missed appointments etc etc

Thanks. I saw that part, my question was a sarcasm joke (for those who remember...), see the wink at the end?

@Archit, just visited your eBay store, good looking stuffs.

lol thanks guys! :) I appreciate the kind support!

Archit you never put in the auction that local pickup is free, you may get more interest in your items if you add that FYI

hm ... good point. I'll see if I can edit them tonight. Probably going to add a bunch more items to end Monday night as well.

Thanks!

- Archit

Last edited:
Couple bids are in for me! This is fun! I keep checking seems people are starting to bid more too. Are you gonna add anything else?

Couple bids are in for me! This is fun! I keep checking seems people are starting to bid more too. Are you gonna add anything else?

Thanks! :)

Yep -- will be adding a bunch of stuff tomorrow.

I wished eBay gave a custom end time option :-/

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Looks like I might win a couple :) was hoping to do pickup so don't have the shipping fees. When would work for you? (this is if I win,haha) thanks!

Dave

Back