Love The Reef @ eBay !

I didn't read back far enough, but if we win an auction, do we have the option to pick it up in Wakefield and elimate shipping charges??? thanks in advance.

I won one piece, I will like to bid on more before I pick it up if that is OK.

Yep! You can pick them up and avoid shipping charges. Just send me a message on eBay after you win the auction(s) and I will send you an invoice with shipping charges omitted.

And yes! You can continue bidding on auctions -- we only ask you pick up the corals within 7 days of winning the first auction so we can make new frags / get some new stuff in. So for example, if you win an auction on Thursday (4/4), we would appreciate if you can pick up the corals by next Thursday (4/11) along with any new corals you win between 4/4 and 4/11.

Of course we aren't going to penalize you if you need to wait until the following weekend (4/14) due to any schedule conflicts.. but the corals 100% need to be picked up by 4/14 or we would have to re-list them.

Does that make sense? Basically pick up within 7 days of first auction win preferred and pick up no later than 2 passed weekends required.

Please let me know if you have any questions ... I'm on caffeine high so might not be doing the best job explaining :p

Thanks!

Archit

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

that wellso has my name on it!

haha anything less than $100 is a steal for that wellso. :) I'm actually pretty surprised how low some of the prices are (much lower than my cost!) !

Great time for some steals for everyone that's on their computer.

Bleeding apple scoly is $41 holy cow!!!! Can someone say bargain???
Wish I wasn't broke right now!! DAMN you mortgage!!!

Auctions ending now! :) Green favia frag sold for $6.50!! Mini colony of Purple People Eaters look like are going to end for $10 :p

I was at work and didn't get to get on until half the stuff was gone but I won the Favia! I am psyched! When will there be new stuff posted? I too would like to bid on some more stuff by the time I pickup next week : )

Lol thanks guys. There were most definitely some crazy steals tonight. Let me just put it this way -- the wellso and scoly sold for less than what I paid for them :p So some of you most definitely got wicked lucky!

Due to our busy schedules, I probably won't get a chance to put a new set of corals on eBay until Sunday night.

But as always, there are going to be some pretty cool pieces! :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

And you guess it, i got something again.

I need to seek a professional help for this addiction now. ;)

Pong

And you guess it, i got something again.

I need to seek a professional help for this addiction now. ;)

Pong

lol!! well congratulations! :) we need to start making a lot more frags to continue eBay auctions :p Not to mention the upcoming BRS meeting and then the OSRAS meeting! I am in love with these eBay auctions myself ... it's definitely a lot of fun watching the bids go up at the last minute.

I won a few frags as well. This will be great to kick start the filling of my new 120g.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back