Love the reef food

HuuTa

Non-member
I've tried a lot of different kind of foods on the market and I would have to say that LTR home made foods is the best that I've ever used.Growth,colors is way better then ever.Anyone that knows me know that I am a big supporter of Jay's and his food but I have to admits,LTR is the bomb.Feeders are still out 4 hour after feeding.This has never been the case with any other food that I've tried.Give it a try guys,i highly recommend it.

Last edited:
I've tried a lot of different kind of foods on the market and I would have to say that LTR home made foods is the best that I've ever used.Growth,colors is way better then ever.Anyone that knows me know that I am a big supporter of Jay's and his food but I have to admits,LTR is the bomb.Feeders are still out 4 hour feeding.This has never been the case with any other food that I've tried.Give it a try guys,i highly recommend it.

Agreed!!!

every other day.Sorry,no can do on the video.Here's some pic I took 5 hours after feeding

Good food indeed. Future smaller fine pieces will be even better.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Amazing pictures !!!! I am speechless !!!

I leave not far from LTR. I will give it a try. Thank you for sharing your results and those "Incredible pictures" !!

Daniel

thanks guys! :) truly appreciate the kind words :) it just so happens that we just finished making a new and improved batch of fish food! (6 hours of hard non-stop labor! :p ) we will be bringing it to the meeting for anyone else wanting to give it a whirl.

- Archit

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

So u guys r telling me it's Archit's fault my Acans and Scollys look more like "Anemones" lately with all the tentacles out than them selves!!!? :::p It's been happening since I got this Food from him... :cool:

Higor

I bought a couple of these bags at the past meeting and all I can say is that this will be the only food I feed from now on! My fish go crazy for this food. My Midas blenny has been very picky with what I feed but the fist time I feed some of this food he went crazy eating everything floating in the tank. My jaw fish who rarely leaves his burrow goes out all I'm the open for this food. I definitely noticed a better polyp extension from my corals as well.

I ended up placing all the food in smaller little baggies that measure about 1.5" x 1.5" to make the feeding easier and it works perfect.

Keep it up with this food Archit because my fish aren't going back to their old food! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm not sure if we'll be able to make it to the December meeting .. I'm going to try to come because I'd love to cast a vote! :) but in case I can't make it, you are more than welcome to come pick it up here in Wakefield, MA. The furthest south I usually travel is to Wellesley.

And thank you for the great review Technorch! :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back