Reef Deal Love the reef labor day event.

ChrisV

BRS Member
I just got home from the @LoveTheReef Labor Day event. They have an awesome tent sale with used equipment at insanely good prices (there was an apex Jr for $15, I got a Sicce 1.0 for $5 and a mp10 wet side for $10).

Frag tanks are stocked with tons of good looking corals at good prices.

They are also cooking burgers and hot dogs!

Super nice to see reefers in person. Makes me excited for the coral symposium later this month!

I just got home from the @LoveTheReef Labor Day event. They have an awesome tent sale with used equipment at insanely good prices (there was an apex Jr for $15, I got a Sicce 1.0 for $5 and a mp10 wet side for $10).

Frag tanks are stocked with tons of good looking corals at good prices.

They are also cooking burgers and hot dogs!

Super nice to see reefers in person. Makes me excited for the coral symposium later this month!
Did they have any more mp10 wetsides? I could use one!

was surprised how clean the chaeto was. I dipped it in clean water, and picked through it before I put it in the fuge. Mostly mysis shrimp and spiros.
LTR chaeto is how aiptasia was introduced to my system initially, for safety’s sake check again in a way that wouldn’t cause the nem to become unextended. Took months to rid my system, and a tank transfer.

LTR chaeto is how aiptasia was introduced to my system initially, for safety’s sake check again in a way that wouldn’t cause the nem to become unextended. Took months to rid my system, and a tank transfer.
+1

Maybe even qt it for a bit to see if any grow out. Are there better ways to zap inverts on chaeto?

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back