Love The Reef - Wilmington, MA

Twheat18

Non-member
Stopped in to Love The Reef for the first time tonight. My wife and I were greeted promptly after walking in by both Archit and Yorgos. Yorgos was quickly making small talk, asking about our tank and interests. He spent a good 15 minutes talking to be about my hair algae problem and possible solutions before we even talked corals. Then he gave us a walk through of the shop, explaining the layout and providing coral recommendations based on some parameters I gave him. Warning me of perhaps corals that were harder to keep than others or exotic high priced corals that he knew a newb reefer like me isn't ready for. No pressure salesmanship the whole time. Both of these guys are true hobbyists who have such a passion for reeling they just like talking and helping people. It was an extremely positive experience and I'll be back in the very near future to get all my stockings for new IM Fusion Nano 10!

Thanks guys!

-Todd

Went here yesterday and will definitely go here again. Yorgos was super nice to my overtired toddler and fed the sea horses & pipefish so he could watch them(Okay, I may have enjoyed that more than my toddler). The place has very fair retail prices on corals and I wouldn't hesitate to buy fish here as they all looked well cared for.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back