Love The Reef

new2saltyfish

Non-member
I recently had a jebao power head die on me after owning it not too long. I was in contact with Archit over the whole matter and he contacted the supplier and took care of everything for me. One of the very few painless warranty experiences i've ever had. While i was there i also got a chance to check out the shop. Wish i lived closer! Prices were great and shop was immaculate. If you live in the area you should definitely check out love the reef over all other reef shops. Customer service is second to none!

LoveTheReef is by far my favorite LFS.. Archit and his staffed has helped me square away some issues with my aquarium as well as go out of their way to acquire some livestock for me.. Great Service followed by even greater service! I regularly recommend this shop to other hobbyist as Archit and the rest of the team continue to impress!!!

Thank you so much for the kind words guys! All of us truly appreciate your support :) I know that we, as well as all stores I'm in contact with (both locally and nationally) put in a LOT of work to make their stores look great, bringing in quality livestock, providing good customer service, etc .. and receiving positive feedback really means a lot to all of us.

Thank you again and we'll continue to do our best keep up and improve things even more!

- Archit

Back