Reef Deal LOVELY PETS IN QUINCY, MA.

FREAKINRICAN69

BRS Member
Hello Reefers,

Just wanted to advise that Lovely Pets is closing it's Quincy location and moving to Kingston, MA. They have 30% off all dry stock while supplies last. Get your much needed items while supplies last. :);)

Steve is a good guy, please support him as much as possible. It is sad to loose the Quincy location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve is a good guy, please support him as much as possible. It is sad to loose the Quincy location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes he's a great guy for sure and his wife is a sweet heart. I'm passing by today to get some salt and told him i'd let BRS members know to spread the word. He told me he's all setup at the Kingston location and is just cleaning up all he can at his old location to finish off. He's trying to be out of there by 10/2/19 if i'm not mistaken.

I've know Stev a long time, sad to see them go from Quincy as there aren't any other store around catering to our salty hobby and fresh water needs. Super pumped for him and his family for acquiring the new location, closer to home for them and I believe he bought the building in Kingston, so even better for them.

I've know Stev a long time, sad to see them go from Quincy as there aren't any other store around catering to our salty hobby and fresh water needs. Super pumped for him and his family for acquiring the new location, closer to home for them and I believe he bought the building in Kingston, so even better for them.

Awesome...

Does anyone know if Tropic Isle ever bounced back from the move? I haven't been there in forever and that's an oldie as well.

Ive been going to tropicle isle a lot. Got a bunch of trochus And the wrasses on my build page are from there.

Ive been going to tropicle isle a lot. Got a bunch of trochus And the wrasses on my build page are from there.

So they're back and kicking? because the last time i went in there it wasn't to pleasant although i knew they had just moved and were organizing themselves etc...

Good to know thanks @Fiberacci

Went to lovely Pets today, picked up a sweet 6 line wrasse and some miscellaneous things. Almost jumped on buckets of IO for $35 each after the 30% savings. So if you need some salt and use IO, I'd say to go there. There was 1 bucket of RC and some 200g boxes too.

Went to lovely Pets today, picked up a sweet 6 line wrasse and some miscellaneous things. Almost jumped on buckets of IO for $35 each after the 30% savings. So if you need some salt and use IO, I'd say to go there. There was 1 bucket of RC and some 200g boxes too.

How much did he have the 200g boxes for Biggie?

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back