~~ LTR 1 year anniversary sale! ~~

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
About 1 year ago, we unveiled our retail location to our fellow reefers, and you have showed us your love and support through out this time. To express our gratitute for your patronage, and to celebrate this great milestone, we are happy to announce our craziest sale ever!!

Normally we do not encourage haggling here at LTR ... but ...

From now, until March 21st, ALL LIVESTOCK is 'Make Your Best Offer!'*

Don't feel like haggling? Enjoy 10% off all livestock instantly!

*If the offer is too low we will counter it with an acceptable price

Thanks!

- Archit

One coral croucher. I'll give you $50. Lol. Also any gorgonians you may have, $20 a piece. Lol.

$50? Damn ... last time we sold it for $45 ... I'll take $50 though! ;-)

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Has it been a year already? Wow! Your little one must be getting big too
Why is your store so far away??? Lol
Congrats bud!

lol thanks guys!!

Crazy amazing turn out yesterday! Thank you very much! Still got TONS more stuff left!! :)

- Archit

Archit, do you have any gorgonians in stock? What types?

We have the brown photosynthetic ones ... I forget their scientific name -- they are the same ones you saw last time you were here :)

I'm trying to restrain myself from placing any new coral orders because I'm going to California at the end of this month and want to make sure we have plenty of room in our tanks for my cherry picked corals :p

We have the brown photosynthetic ones ... I forget their scientific name -- they are the same ones you saw last time you were here :)

I'm trying to restrain myself from placing any new coral orders because I'm going to California at the end of this month and want to make sure we have plenty of room in our tanks for my cherry picked corals :p

Rusty?

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back