LTR - Acro Growout Contest!

Maybe after this contest. Im a huge zoa fan, but have seen no zoa growout contest.

Any updated pics guys? I think we should tally up final before and after pics and choose a winner soon!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Come on guys, don't tell me no one has a frag that's alive! These things turned out to be beautiful! (I'll post a pic of what they look like in our systems now)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

grow out.JPG

It had started to bleach about 3 days after I put it into tank, I moved it further away from the MHs and it has bounced back and starting to show some great color. It has a nice deep blue and starting to turn neon green at base and Polyps fully extend at night. Thanks again Archit!!

whoops! totally forgot about this thread! :p

if no one else has their frag alive, then I'll have to declare iroc2zep the winner with the last standing frag! :)

- Archit

Here's mine. Not a lot of growth. But then again, 2 months for frags are nothing. They take time to acclimate to their location and encrust.
Mine is at the bottom of the tank.
original.jpg

Nice! Awesome Nick!

Now ... what do we do? :) I guess I'll start a poll with before and after pics for both, and we'll see who wins the vote!

- Archit

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back