~~ LTR eBay Auction! Ending 1/19/16 (Tuesday) night! ~~

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Finally got a chance to set aside some beauties for eBay and take pictures of them :)

The auctions will start becoming active Saturday night starting at 9:00pm, and will end on Tuesday night starting at 9:00pm.

Link to the auctions: http://www.ebay.com/sch/lovethereef/m.html

Here are some teasers ;)

24300225892_1d6f7bbcf8_z.jpg

23780270854_87350a52f9_z.jpg

23780269554_09822916ff_z.jpg

:) Sorry about the confusion guys :) The auctions will start becoming live at 9:00pm tonight (1/16/16). There's a total of 25 corals on auction, with auctions ending from 9:00pm to 10:00pm EST. I was a tad bit too excited after downloading the pics so couldn't wait to share :p Haven't had the time to take pics in a while so pretty psyched to be able to do it again! haha

- Archit

If I win can I just pick the items up at the shop instead of shipping?
Yep! Local pickup is free. We do ask that you pickup the corals before end of following Sunday store hours though. We have rather limited space allocated for online sales and we need to keep the inventory moving to be able to sell aggressively online. :)

Thanks!

- Archit

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Cool thanks archit, rather spend the money on gas than risk UPS mixing up and have stuff die

Ending in 5 hours!! :) definitely check it out if you haven't already -- some crazy steals to be had!

Stop beating my bids!!! Actually kinda fun

lol! this is actually quite fun. I miss doing this more often :) Next time going to reduce the time interval though -- 3 minutes between auctions is too painful ... I'm too impatient for that! haha

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back