~~ LTR eBay Auctions -- Ending 3/20/16! Biggest auction yet! ~~

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Per popular demand and multiple requests from both, online and in-store customers, eBay auctions are back, and bigger than ever!

This is, by far, our biggest auction we have ever had with 52 auctions ending on Sunday night! ::

Link for eBay auctions: http://www.ebay.com/sch/lovethereef/m.html

And some eye candy:

25795496366_b43cb18b5d_z.jpg

25795502906_95d202f80d_z.jpg

25589542571_edfc6ac1b7_z.jpg

25191038234_d93474a960_z.jpg

I`m thinking about bidding on few items. Is there local pick up and if so could I pick up next weekend?

Hey guys, in-store pickup is free. We do ask that you please pickup within a week of auction ending as we have limited space and need to keep rotating the inventory.

And yes, predators blood is awesome :)

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

What's shipping run typically?
If shipping within MA, I believe we can do a flat rate of $25-$30 via FedEx Priority Overnight.

If shipping outside of MA, for non-eBay purchases we have a flat rate of $45 per shipment, and for eBay purchases it is $45 for the first coral and then $3 for each additional coral.

Thanks,

- Archit

Hey guys, in-store pickup is free. We do ask that you please pickup within a week of auction ending as we have limited space and need to keep rotating the inventory.

And yes, predators blood is awesome :)

Awesome. I will be sure to arrange a pickup day once I win.

And as for the predators blood... The battle is on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of you guys have death grips on those frags... Hahaha

But that predators blood will look superb in my tank...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys are lucky I spent all my coral money at the auction.......awesome items as always ltr!

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back