~~ LTR Grand Opening Extravaganza! :) ~~

Thanks Archit!

I would say, Hold the Melanarus for me but I would want to see it first I think. Then again I trust it is nice lol. Is it a male or a female? Do you think it'd be ok with a big coral banded shrimp? (I think anything would,he's feisty) haha

Thanks again!

No worries -- he does indeed look very very nice :) I won't be at the store until later on in the day, but if I remember correctly, the one available is a male (we received a few for our own tanks as well).

Tough to say what he'll do with the coral banded shrimp for sure as there's a multitude of things that can influence his behavior in a tank ... they're all different .. right now he's in a fish-only tank with a few inverts (snails).

Thanks,

- Archit

Ok, so I thought about it and I deff would like to buy the melanarus wrasse! If you could hold him for me that'd be great! I can pick him up Sunday with my inverts and salt if that's ok?

Thanks a bunch Archit!

Dave

Ok, so I thought about it and I deff would like to buy the melanarus wrasse! If you could hold him for me that'd be great! I can pick him up Sunday with my inverts and salt if that's ok?

Thanks a bunch Archit!

Dave

Np, you got it! :)

- Archit

Do you mean a 2 foot lamp? or for a 2 foot tank? :)

A 2' lamp would be Pandora S, single 145w panel. I do believe we have these in stock. That lamp contains 1, 145w panel LED cluster, as well as 2 24w T5s. We have these on display above our frag tanks as well.

Thanks!

- Archit

How much for that 2' light ?

My last "new promotion" post before the sales begin!! :)

Next up! ............... FRAG PACK SALES!!

Buy 5 frags and receive 1 free! Buy 10 frags and receive 3 free!!! *lowest value frag to be free

14090782891_8ab5955b9a_c.jpg

14070894496_b8fd3f529d_c.jpg

13907409818_5514107731_c.jpg

Last edited:
We will also be having raffles and free give-aways throughout the weekend ;) So be sure to show up and stick around!!

Mr. Crabby hopes to see you all soon!!!! :)

13907393700_7d33f55e3a_c.jpg

Darn, I will be in the Cape this weekend so I won't be there opening day. :( I would like to take advantage of the jaebo dual controller and RC salt mix. Hopefully you still have some in stock when I get back!

Does the buy 5 get 1 free frags sale also allow us the 20% off or is it one or the other?

Sorry, that's our promotion on frags (buy 5 get 1 free, buy 10 get 3 free) so 20% doesn't apply to them ... I did slash the prices on a LOT of frags last night as I was arranging them though :)

Thanks,

- Archit

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

How much is this Acan Frag? Looks incredible, can't believe I missed it. Thanks.

You saw it, remember? 2 head x-mas micromussa? :) They're $25/head -- I have 2 single head frags, and then that one.

Sorry, that's our promotion on frags (buy 5 get 1 free, buy 10 get 3 free) so 20% doesn't apply to them ... I did slash the prices on a LOT of frags last night as I was arranging them though :)

Thanks,

- Archit

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

No worries, still a great deal no matter what. Can't wait to stop by!

You saw it, remember? 2 head x-mas micromussa? :) They're $25/head -- I have 2 single head frags, and then that one.

HA! No wonder I liked it, it's the one I've been drooling over this whole time....Can you hold that 2 head frag and the bigger single frag for me? Thanks.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back