~~ LTR Grand Opening Extravaganza! :) ~~

Stopped by LTR today with FamilyX... nice shop, tons of corals, and good deals on everything!

We picked up some Jebao pumps and a controller, a couple fish, and some CuC.

Best of luck to Archit, Faith, and Yorgos!

Can't say enough good things about Archit, Yorgos and Faith. We've been in the store a few times prior to the big grand opening but I gotta hand it to you guys. The place looked fantastic today and the selection was awesome. Missy and I are loving the corals we picked up and even the baby had a good time! :)

Had a blast! Archit, even with all the snails I bought, lol my tank I thought was going to be snail crazy, it's not, they are all off doing there own thing somewhere. So pretty awesome. The yellow corgis wrasses are like teenagers, lol they sleep in to about 2:30, and the spider conch IS AWESOME! Thank you again

WoW, what a crazy weekend! :) Thank you so much guys! We were truly caught by surprise by the amount of traffic and I would like to apologize for the wait times ... we definitely learned what worked and what didn't, and will work towards speeding up the whole process. I truly appreciate the patience and kind words from everyone! The support meant a lot to us!

Due to the non-stop bagging we didn't get a chance to do our raffles and other fun give-aways we had planned in-store, so I'll pull up all the receipts from our register, and enter everyone that was here in a raffle and pick some prizes out :)

All sales are still going on, and we have decided to extend them to next Sunday! (5-11-14)

Thank you again for your kind support and we look forward to seeing you all again soon!!! :)

- Archit

WoW, what a crazy weekend! :) Thank you so much guys! We were truly caught by surprise by the amount of traffic and I would like to apologize for the wait times ... we definitely learned what worked and what didn't, and will work towards speeding up the whole process. I truly appreciate the patience and kind words from everyone! The support meant a lot to us!

Due to the non-stop bagging we didn't get a chance to do our raffles and other fun give-aways we had planned in-store, so I'll pull up all the receipts from our register, and enter everyone that was here in a raffle and pick some prizes out :)

All sales are still going on, and we have decided to extend them to next Sunday! (5-11-14)

Thank you again for your kind support and we look forward to seeing you all again soon!!! :)

- Archit

Sweet! :)

I could spend hours in your store.
Everything I got is doing great.......the shrimp are being ultra sexy :)

Good luck with the new ponies.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back