~~~ LTR Grand Opening -- Invert Group Buy List! ~~~

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Here are the prices for inverts for our invert group buy. There are no minimums, and pre-payment is not required. However to guarantee that we'll have your item in stock pre-payment is recommended as all critters will be on first-come-first-serve basis.

Deadline for orders is Sunday, 4-27-14!

Please note that these items will be arriving to us next week, so some items might not ship depending on availability at the time, but for the majority it should not be an issue. In-case you are looking for something not on the list, please email me and I'll see if it's available at my suppliers.

Please email me your order at: [email protected].

Thanks!

- Archit

LTR Grand Opening -- Invert Group Buy List!

Cerith Snails: $0.60
Nassarius Snails
Tiny: $0.60
Large: $1.25
Nerite : $0.60
Astria: $0.70
Turbo : $1.25
Trochus: $1.75

Tiger Sand Conch: $5

Emerald Crabs: $5
Tiny Hermit Crabs: $0.60
Horseshoe Crab: $10.00
Porcelain Crab: $8
Blue/Red Leg Hermit: $0.75
Neon Blue Strip Hermit: $6
Pom Pom Crab: $9

Peppermint Shrimp: $4
Cleaner Shrimp: $13
Fire Shrimp: $22
Harlequin Shrimp: $16
Sexy Shrimp: $8
Tiger Pistol Shrimp: $9.99
Red Pistol Shrimp: $17.99
Candy Stripe Pistol Shrimp: $9.99

Feather Duster: $8
Cocoworm: $15

Berghia Nudibranch: $15
Lettuce Nudibranch: $8

Sea Hare: $9

Bali Red Fromia: $10
Sand Sifting Starfish: $7

Last edited:
Congrats!!!!! Put me down for a Large seahare for now, might be interested in other critters as well. Do you accept paypal? :victorious:

Congrats!!!!! Put me down for a Large seahare for now, might be interested in other critters as well. Do you accept paypal? :victorious:

You got it! :) And yes, we do accept paypal; for the seahare, please make the payment ($9.56 -- $9 + tax) to [email protected] -- please add "large seahare 125tank in the notes/memo so I know :) Thank you!

1 peppermint shrimp
1 cleaner shrimp
1 horseshoe crab
8 turbo snails

I'll add your order to the list Shane! Thanks!

Archit, are you able to offer some large empty shells for growing hermits. I'm thinking about 3" shells?

Hm ... I'll see if I can find any from my suppliers; are you looking for round or long shells? We have a few empty shells from snails that went to snail heaven, and you are welcome to those for free if you'd like. These are from extra large nerite snails .. so long and probably around 2"? maybe slightly bigger..

Thanks,

- Archit

Hi Archit Put me down for:

Cerith Snails: $0.60 x 40 $24.00
Nassarius Snails
Large: $1.25 x 10 $12.50
Turbo : $1.25 x 5 $6.25
Trochus: $1.75 x 20 $35.00

Thanks!

Hi Archit Put me down for:

Cerith Snails: $0.60 x 40 $24.00
Nassarius Snails
Large: $1.25 x 10 $12.50
Turbo : $1.25 x 5 $6.25
Trochus: $1.75 x 20 $35.00

Thanks!

Thanks Eric! I'll add them to the list.

==================================

I received a few inquiries regarding pre-payment -- please make the payment via PayPal to: [email protected] || Please make the payment for total * 1.0625 to keep into account the sales tax.

Thanks!

- Archit

I would love a Pom Pom Crab ($9) and 2 of the sexiest sexy shrimp you can find :) ($8 x 2 for $16) please.

I'll be swinging by for a konch later today

Sounds like a plan! :) See you soon!

I would love a Pom Pom Crab ($9) and 2 of the sexiest sexy shrimp you can find :) ($8 x 2 for $16) please.

HAHAHAHA!!! My sales rep is a lady so I'm sure it won't be awkward at all when I ask her for the sexiest sexy shrimp ;) LOL!!

===========================

I received an order through our website's contact form -- Richard, unfortunately the email address you provided is not valid; can you please PM me or email me at [email protected]? I should be able to get the special request items for you but just have a question.

Thanks!

- Archit

Hi Archit,
Thanks for responding to my request for empty shells. long shells would be better. I'll be by to take a look. In the meantime please take my invert order as follows:

2 Pom Pom Crabs.....18.00
1 Sexy shrimp.......... 8.00
5 Ceriths...................3.00
5 Nassarius tiny.........3.00

total.......................$32.00

Thanks,
Cliff

Archit,

10 x Cerith Snails ... 6.00
5 x Astria Snails ... 3.50
2 x Sexy Shrimp ... 16.00
1 x Fire Shrimp ... 22.00
1 x Cleaner Shrimp ... 13.00
2 x Porcelain Crab ... 16.00

subtotal ... 76.50
6.25% tax ... 4.78

Total $81.28

Thanks

Andy

Thank you very very much guys! I have all the orders listed, and they should be ready for pickup by Saturday (May 3rd)! :)

I will keep everyone posted as we receive everything.

All of us here at LTR truly appreciate your support and well wishes, and look forward to seeing you all soon!

Thank you again,

- Archit

I just want to say, Wow! What a nice store you guys created. Very clean tanks, lots of room to walk around, friendly staff, and unbelievable coral. When that 300 gallon display is full and all the other tanks are stocked up and ready, this will be one of the greatest stores ive ever seen in person. Archit, you have done what we have all been praying for. You setup a big healthy clean reef store. I live about an hour away and i could care less. Ill be returning to Love the Reef every chance I get. I hope i can make it to the grand opening. If any of you havn't seen this place in person yet, your in for a pleasant suprise. Keep it up and thanks for the black frag crate :)

I just want to say, Wow! What a nice store you guys created. Very clean tanks, lots of room to walk around, friendly staff, and unbelievable coral. When that 300 gallon display is full and all the other tanks are stocked up and ready, this will be one of the greatest stores ive ever seen in person. Archit, you have done what we have all been praying for. You setup a big healthy clean reef store. I live about an hour away and i could care less. Ill be returning to Love the Reef every chance I get. I hope i can make it to the grand opening. If any of you havn't seen this place in person yet, your in for a pleasant suprise. Keep it up and thanks for the black frag crate :)

Thank you very much for the kind words :) We do definitely have some ways to go before we can be completely, fully stocked, but we're getting there! :)

===============================

Please note that the group buy is now closed (it was actually closed on Sunday night so I could place all the orders on Monday :) ).

I'll try to post details on the rest of our crazy sales tonight :)

- Archit

I hope you post some late night 'snacks'! I want to call dibs :p

Lol! My Australia shipment is delayed unfortunately ... I did have 20 scolys on order 2 weeks ago but no idea on the eta now. Right now I'm saving up for a sick sick zoa order :p

But no worries, tons of stuff in stock! Getting some beauties for the weekend as well ;)

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Lol! My Australia shipment is delayed unfortunately ... I did have 20 scolys on order 2 weeks ago but no idea on the eta now. Right now I'm saving up for a sick sick zoa order :p

But no worries, tons of stuff in stock! Getting some beauties for the weekend as well ;)

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Pink elegance!!!

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back