~~~ LTR Grand Opening -- Invert Group Buy List! ~~~

Not sure if you saw my PM. Can you get carpet anemone in preferably blue or designer bubble tip in

Sorry I have not checked my pms yet. I usually get to doing that much later on in the night :)

I try not to order the anemones by their designer names because then the wholesalers gouge us on price. I do have four anemones coming in tomorrow though that I'm hoping look very nice. :)

I'll reply to your pm shortly.

Thanks!

- Archit

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Invert orders came in yesterday :) I'll contact everyone regarding their order and status etc.

By the way, got a couple of spider conch's as well -- 1 is already sold, but 1 available if anyone wants first dibs :) These guys look AWESOME!!

- Archit

Invert orders came in yesterday :) I'll contact everyone regarding their order and status etc.

By the way, got a couple of spider conch's as well -- 1 is already sold, but 1 available if anyone wants first dibs :) These guys look AWESOME!!

- Archit

Awesome!

Just picked up my horseshoe crab and he's huge. Can't beat 10 for him. Also got tye male tri color fairy wrasse to add some color. Your coral selection is amazing can't wait to actually buy some.

Back