LTR is closing its doors :( -- Sale!

I'm hoping it's closer to me too =) Fingers crossed for Southcoast MA

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I thought your answer was a little odd when I asked about moving to retail any time soon a couple weeks ago.

Good luck. I can't wait to see it!

You sneaky.....
I saw the thread title and was all "NOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Glad to hear you guys are making the jump to a retail location. With everything you had in that limited space I cant wait to see what you do with the retail space.
Any clues on the location? I'm hoping its not anymore north, east, or west. lol

hahaha wow! thank you for all the support guys! We are truly overwhelmed from all the love!

We really could not have done this without all your support and kind feedback are are looking forward to having all the systems up and running :)

We have 50% livestock holding systems already up and cycling, and hopefully by end of next week will have 100% systems up and cycling.

I can't divulge much on the location right now except that it's not too far away from our present location :)

And yes!! We are going to have some of the craziest stuff in the market!! Just because we're moving, doesn't mean I stopped placing order for amazing corals! ;) We already have multiple orders lined up from some exotic suppliers through out the next 3-5 weeks.

Thanks again guys!! :)

- Archit

Last edited:
Congrats on the new place! Might try to stop up this weekend. The new favia head I grabbed last time looks AWESOME under the Ecoxotic LEDs and the 4g Pico is almost cycles and ready for new addictions! I'll let Ryan know about the new place too!

I hope it's not really going to be in NH... That's even further for me. And with 3 great shops in Salem NH alone, I can't see why this one would move to the NH/MA line and make an even bigger pack of stores in one small area. But maybe I'm wrong.

I hope it's not really going to be in NH... That's even further for me. And with 3 great shops in Salem NH alone, I can't see why this one would move to the NH/MA line and make an even bigger pack of stores in one small area. But maybe I'm wrong.

But it'd be fun to be amongst fellow reef shops! Can you imagine, huge amazing reef parties in all of Salem with hundreds of reefers?? :)

We will be staying close to home ... after all, LTR is a love driven business (I'll still be maintaining my day job) and I don't want to make it too strenuous or 'work like'. Where's the fun in that?

I haven't started thinking about the hours and all those logistics yet (business plan? what's that?? :) ), but as things unfold, we'll keep everyone in the loop.

Thanks!

- Archit

Congrats Archit, I'll be there wherever you open up shop. Can't wait. All the best.

Good luck! I will be stopping by this weekend. I even heard where you will be moving to, but I will keep it quiet for now!

Well really you could move to Maine and I'd still buddy atleast once. Lol.

Archit

I am going to stop by today, about 12:30 wanted to take a look at more of your zoas and rics also pick up my two WP25s from the group buy.

Brian

Back