~ LTR is looking for Part-time / Full-time help! ~

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Since some of the requirements have changed from last time, I figured this post deserves it's own thread :)

LTR is growing and we are looking for some part-time help! (possibility of full-time (40-50 hrs/week) for the right candidate)

Responsibilities might (or might not) include:

- Taking inventory and updating our website
- Taking "awesome" pictures and posting them on our website
- Boxing up the corals and dry goods for shipment and bringing the boxes to FedEx
- Help us receive shipments
- Help moving stuff around, clean tanks, etc.
- Face-to-face as well as online customer interaction.
- Whatever else might come up!

What you 100% will not be doing:

- Fragging (due to liability reasons, we can not let anyone touch our fragging equipment)
- Finance
- Not having fun

Requirements:

- You need to be fun yet responsible.
- You can not disclose any business information to people outside of business.
- You need to be on time.
- If there is certain information we can't share with you, please understand and don't take it personally.
- Be humble and respectful. Here at LTR, we pride ourselves on treating our customers and each other with respect. Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal and fortunately we have not heard any negative things yet (and we would like to keep it that way). You need to be able to take critique, and improve instead of taking it personally.
- Be OK with fluid hours -- you will have a defined time schedule, but as need arises, we might ask you to come in to help out with extra work.
- Be able to work on your own ...

No experience necessary -- we will be more than happy to train you when it comes to taking photos, entering it on the web site, etc.

So ... are you up for the fun challenge?

If yes, please email me something about yourself, along with your contact information, time in the hobby, availability and wage requirements. Please also mention what you are ok with doing, and what you are not ok with doing from the list of responsibilities mentioned above.

You can email me at: [email protected]

Thank you!

- Archit

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back