LTR -- Mixed Reef Frozen food is here!

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
After much research, deliberation, testing, and countless hours, our first Mixed Reef Frozen Food is ready!! :)

This food is made from all fresh / cleaned out ingredients, and is perfect for a reef tank (corals and fish) -- this food was not designed for a fish only system as it contains a lot of secret juices that make corals happy ;)

Also you do not need to rinse this food! -- it contains vitamins and other beneficial formulas that will get lost if you rinse this food.

Our fish devoured this food like there's no tomorrow, and the response from corals was even more surprising! We also handed out samples to some of our customers, and feedback from them was extremely good as well :)

Special Introductory price: $8/bag of 5 ounces

Give it a shot :) Your fish and corals will thank you!

Thanks,

- Archit

Here are some key quotes (*note to my awesome friends that tested this -- hope you don't mind me posting your comments! ) :

"After adjusting to the new food, all fish are very happy and eating like pigs (the same fish that I have had a difficult time feeding in the past).
Acans have never looked better (its like catnip for acans :) ) and hammers look great."

"This is something I would buy in the future.
I report no negative effects in my tank (the skimmer didn't even explode with bubbles)"

"Great! My strawberry shortcake actually started poking its tentacles out. Looks like my acans loved it the most. The second I put it in there they all went crazy. My blue stylo looked like it loved it to. Another great thing is that it didnt make my skimmer go crazy and shoot a ton of micro bubbles into the man tank. I absolutely hate micro bubbles so this is a huge plus for me. Fish seemed to love it to."

"
- Does not raise phosphate level. I was skeptical, now a believer.
- No need to rinse is very nice.
- Fish plus coral food. Feed them all at once.
- Coral response very well.
- Package, I like the way it easy to break. I know it just a thin plastic bag but that work. "

"My fish went crazy over that food. The hermits,shrimps,brittle star everything came out to eat!"

Last edited:
I was a tester as well and my fish went crazy over this stuff. Doesn't leave any oils on too of the tank water, all polyps were extended on all my corals, it was amazing how fast the fish devoured this stuff. And the packaging was very simple to use and break off into the tank. I deff plan on buying this on a regular basis and highly recommend everyone try it out.

Are you bringing any of these bags to the meeting this weekend? I would love to give it a try!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry about the delay -- just got done making a fresh new and improved batch of fish food for the meeting :) so I guess that answers your question ;-)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Sounds good guys! :)

The new batch is in much better packaging, and is available in two different sizes:

3oz bags: $6 (Promotional pricing -- regularly $9)
6oz bags:: $10 (Promotional Pricing -- regularly $15)

Thanks,

- Archit

You can buy some at the November meeting, and/or you are more than welcome to come to our place and get some there :)

Thanks,

- Archit

I get out of work at 7am is 7:30 to early to swing by?

Yeah, that's probably a little too early ... I can bring it with me to work for you for pick-up in Lowell though if you want!

Will you always have it in stock if not would you ship. Silly for me to travel all that way just to pick of some food

Yep! We will always have this in stock :) This is our new product line and we use this food in our own tanks as well (everything loves it); so we'll always have this food in-stock.

Thanks!

- Archit

Just a quick heads up -- our promotional pricing on the food will be ending on December 1st or until stock lasts (whichever happens first). So you might want to stock-up / try it soon! :)

3oz bags: $6 (Promotional pricing -- regularly $9)
6oz bags: $10 (Promotional Pricing -- regularly $15)

Does it transport well to Lowell? If so I would love 2 6oz packs at our usual meeting place. Let me know.

Yep! Transports well :) (especially in this freezing cold weather! haha) Let me know when works best and I can bring the bags with me.

Thanks!

- Archit

Going to have to pick some more of this food before the end of the year! Are you thinking of making the next batch any different?

Back